going all out chapter 9

Start bij het begin

Random guy1: I thought they didn't allow bio terrorist

Random guy2: I think they prefer to be called conduits?

Izuku trying his best to ignore them. Present mic notices this and decides to change the subject.

Present mic: ARE YOU READY FOR THIS YEAR'S SPORTS FESTIVAL!

Aizawa: your too loud

Midnight: this year's representative of class 1a is Katsuki Bakugou. Come up and make your speech.

Bakugou walks up the podium to make his announcement.

Bakugou: I just want to say I'm going to kick all your asses and take first place

All the students from different classes started booing. As for class 1a they were mad he was making them look bad. Izuku was just laughing.

Midnight: alright it's time for the first test is an obstacle race. So get ready for take off

Everyone head to the starting line to try and get a head start. Izuku was hanging in the back of the crowd.

Izuku:(I'm bout to blow everyone's mind right when they see my new quirk. Too bad I couldn't use my chain).

Present mic: AND START

Everyone took off running at full speed then Todoroki froze the ground. Freezing some people in place. But then a blue and pink blur ran past everyone.

It was Izuku running at light speed catching up to Todoroki, and a few others on of class 1a.

Bakugou: IS THAT A DIFFERENT QUIRK?

Todoroki: NANI!

The race goes on for a bit with Izuku Todoroki and Bakugou fighting for first place. And everyone else hot on their trail.

Present mic: and the winner of the obstacle race is Izuku Midoriya!

The crowd went wild cheering for Izuku and shouting "CONDUITS ARE NOT BIO TERRORIST"

Uraraka: wow Midoriya their cheering for you

Izuku:(lying) they're so loud and annoying I don't like all this attention

Tsuyu: I think you do

Midnight: alright let's move on to the next test of today. Calvary battle the team with the highest points wins. Also if your wondering about points depending on were you place will be valued. Such as forty-five place got 5 points forty-six place got 10 points first place got 10mil.

Izuku: fuck

Midnight: everyone as 5 minutes to get a team starting now!

As everyone was rushing trying to get a strong team. Bakugou started to walk towards a certain someone and it seemed like Todoroki had the same idea.

Bakugou/Todoroki: let's team up

???: I was just about to ask you guys that

Present mic: ALRIGHT TIMES UP GET READY TO START IN 3...2...1! GO

Everyone started to go for first place until they found out who was in the team. Nearly everyone's eyes almost fell out of their skulls even Aizawa was stund. The team consisted of Kirishima in front Izuku on the right, Todoroki on the left and Bakugou on top.

Nobody could get close to them and Kirishima was like a walking tank, Izuku was a sharpshooter, Todoroki was freezing them, and Bakugou would blow anyone away. This went on for the entire test and they won first place.