Fourteen: Intruder

Start from the beginning

"What's so embarrassing about being my little andgirlfriend, hmm?" I ask when our faces are mere inches from one another and I'm straddling her legs.

"N-Nothing," she stutters, eyes looking everywhere except me.

"You don't seem very pleased," I tsk.

"I-I am," she mumbles.

"Well, I'm very proud that you're my little girl and I'm your..." I pause, waiting for her to fill in the blank, "Your..."

Her eyes continue to dart around room, refusing to answer. She squeals with surprise when I let out a low growl, grabbing her by the waist and tossing her flat on the bed. I quickly crawl on top of her and attack her soft sides with a barrage of tickles. She lets out cries of laughter while squirming around underneath me.

"Now, who am I?" I ask after a couple minutes of tickling.

"Daddy!" she finally yells.

I stop torturing her, removing my hands from her waist and placing them on either side of her head. She heaves a sigh of relief, closing her eyes and panting heavily in attempt to catch her breath.

"You're my Daddy," she whispers, fluttering her long lashes back open.

"That's right," I whisper as we stare into each other's eyes, bringing one of my hands up to tuck a lock of hair behind her ear, "I'm yours."

"And I'm yours," she replies, equally as soft, placing her hands delicately on my chest.

I hum lightly, leaning closer to rub our noses together. Our lips faintly brush against one another and I'm about ready to dip lower for a kiss—

"I'm sorry again about that night..."

My brows scrunch in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Her face falls shamefully, "That we didn't get to have... sexand then I had to tell you my whole sob story and—"

"Woah, woah, woah, woah," I cut her off, flipping our positions so I'm sitting against the headboard and she's in my lap so I can look her in the eye seriously, "Baby, you have nothing to be sorry for. You had a hard past so it is understandable that you aren't ready to go further in our relationship yet. The most important thing is that I know about your past now. We can move forward together because I'm here to support you. You don't have to apologize for anything, do you get that?"

I watch as tears brim in her eyes and she nods, "I-I understand."

"You are the most important thing to me," I cradle her close, "Sex can wait."

She sniffles softly as she cuddles into my neck, "Thank you."

"Of course, sweetheart," I kiss her temple, "I think it's time we head back home."

---

"Youngmi, have you seen (Y/N)?"

"I saw her going into Mr. Min's studio with him a few minutes ago," she replies, setting a fresh cup of coffee down beside my computer and picking up a pile of completed files before leaving my office once again.

I smile to myself, happy to know where she is. I have a big surprise for her.

There is a celebration coming up soon for one of our biggest and longest clients and I have decided she is the perfect one for the assignment. She has been doing an excellent job around the office, taking care of all her duties and then going further to complete random tasks as well. With the independent initiative she's shown, I think she will be the perfect person to plan the event.