Ten: Yoggu (욕구)

Start from the beginning

A majority of the princes gasped in shock, but Taehyung and Seokjin's faces flushed; Seokjin's with nervousness and Taehyung's with jealous anger.

Jimin leaned in and wiggled his brows that the eldest, "Perhaps you couldn't sleep well because you weren't sleepingat all?"

The heir suddenly snarled toward his impish brother, "Don't talk of her like that. She isn't some slut in father's harem."

Jimin's face suddenly went shocked at Seokjin's outburst, the rest of the princes looking between the two nervously.

"I-I wasn't—I was just k-kidding..." Jimin stuttered.

The older glared at the younger for a second longer before his face fell with a sigh.

"Shit, I'm sorry, Jimin," he raked a hand down his tired face, "I don't know where that came from. I think I need some air."

The prince offered his younger brother an apologetic smile before standing to his feet and exiting the now crowded sitting room to the empty halls. Seokjin soon found himself wandering down the long hallways of the palace heading in the direction of your room.

---

"Princess."

"Hmm?"

"You have barely touched your breakfast. Aren't you going to eat?"

"I'm feeling too peckish to eat. Please take everything but the tea away."

Your head servant—who's name you recently came to know is Jiyoo—reluctantly nodded, but rushed over with your other maids to remove the trays from your red dining table. The only thing that remained was your steaming tea cup and iron pot.

Eating was the last thing on your mind because it was already much too preoccupied with the events of last night—

When Seokjin barged into your chamber and stole your first kiss.

It was absolutely amazing, but you were so embarrassed. You had acted so desperately; pressing yourself against his body, grabbing his shirt to pull him closer, and actually whimpering at the feeling of his lips against yours.

And then you kicked him out. You have yet to learn how he feels about your spurning. Was he angry? Or did it earn you respect in his eyes?

Regardless, after last night's passionate kiss increased your desire for him tenfold. It also made you think about the seer woman's advice yesterday—

Don't resist your desires. Feel assured it is part of your destiny...

You've put in so much effort protecting your innocence, were you expected to give it to Seokjin just like that? And outside of a committed relationship? But if he—or at least sex with him—was a part of your 'destiny,' then did it matter at all when or how it happens?

... Like today?

You surprised yourself at your own lustful thoughts, shaking your head shamefully. While you were too busy wallowing in your own stew of pity and hormones, you didn't hear the knock at your chamber door or Jiyoo letting them inside.

"Your highness," she interrupted your silence, "You have visitors."

You looked around lazily, but your eyes widened when you saw your guests. Scrambling up from your sitting pad, you bowed deeply.

"Empress," you gasped nervously, "It is an honor for you to visit my chambers."

"Please rise, Princess," the woman spoke softly, yet powerfully. Honestly, she intimidated the hell out of you.