chapter 4

edwards pov
i rolled out of bed, shutting off my alarm in the process as it's loud noise rang through my head. i grabbed my glasses and put them on. i had already laid my outfit out the day before and had my backpack already packed, laying on the floor. i got changed into my jeans and t-shirt. i looked in the mirror, thinking my outfit looked great.. until i got to my face. i sighed, hating my glasses.
man, i wish i could get contacts.
i shake the thoughts out of my head and grabbed my phone. no notifications, shocker. i unplugged it and grabbed my backpack, heading out the door and into the living room.
my mom and dad had already left for work, so it was just eric, cole, and i.
i heard a notification from my phone, and quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket, exited to get a notification.
i was smiling to get a notification, until i realized that eli had texted me.
of course, i was terrified of eli. he had been my bully since i switched to this school in 6th grade.
i read his text and it said:
hey, nerd, first day of school today. you know what that means 😏 time for me to bully the fuck out of you - again.
i sighed and scratched the back of my neck. i put my phone back in my pocket and sat down on the coach waiting for cole and eric to be ready.
"come on cole, we're gonna be late!" i heard eric yell as he walked into the living room with toast in his hand.
"hey nerd, ready for your first day?" eric yells as he walks closer to me.
i tightly close my eyes, ready for him to punch me. however, instead of feeling a punch, i hear laughter."
"w-what"
"relax, i'm not gonna hit you. it's the first day, i'll cut you a little slack."
i sigh in relief knowing eli usually bullies me extra hard on the first day for missing out all summer.
cole comes downstairs and slaps the back of my head, interrupting me from my thoughts.
i get up and walk out the door, trailing behind me older brothers.
as i arrive in the car, cole turns on rap music and eric starts attempting to rap.
cole starts laughing.
"what?" eric asked, thinking he did good.
"you suck ass." cole replied laughing even harder.
"let's see you try." eric replied sassily.
they restarted the song and cole rapped it with only a few mistakes. eric scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"let's see you try, ed." cole said, looking back at me.
before i could even respond, they had restarted the song, leaving me no choice. i rapped it perfectly. the only reason i had it memorized was because of how much they played it. both eric and cole looked back at me, their mouths wide open. i blankly looked back at them.
"w-what?" i asked.
"you just rapped that perfectly!" eric yelled, making me jump.
"you didn't even stutter!" cole added.
i just stared out the window, saying quiet. it wasn't even that hard. it was only five minutes, i didn't see what the big deal was.

—- school —-

i walked into my school, my brothers ahead of me. i had a strategy on how to walk into school, i had used it ever since eli started bullying me. luckily, it worked so well that he has never caught me.
i walked to my locker quickly. i shoved my backpack into my locker and grabbed everything i needed. i then proceeded to my first hour class and stayed in there. perfect. now i wasn't exposed to eli in the hallway.
i dorkily smiled to myself and pushed my glasses up. i sat down and waited for the bell to ring.
"okay class! i'm miss lou and this is twelfth grade english. now, i believe we have a mixed class with twelfth, eleventh and one tenth grader, correct?" she waited for everyone to respond, which was a simple head nod from everyone.
"okay i need my eleventh graders on the left and my twelfth graders on the right and i need my tenth grader to come see me." she instructed.
i got up and walked over to her. she scanned the room to see any open chairs for me. i noticed both eric and cole were in this english class, just my luck.
she pointed to a spot in front of eric and instructed for me to sit there. i groaned. eric is way more mean to me than cole is. i slowly walked over to my desk, and slumped in my chair.
soon, i felt my chair move slightly. then more, then more again. this process continued until i looked back and glared at him.
he lifted his hands up in mock defense and i rolled my eyes. i turned back to miss lou and continued to copy the notes.
a few minutes later, and note landed in front of me. it read:
whatever you do, don't make a sound
i started blankly at the paper very confused. soon, i felt my underwear being stretched while i was sitting. i felt them hook onto the back of my chair and i grimaced. i lifted my butt up a little to relieve some pain.
i heard eric and his friends chuckle behind me, but i just ignored it.
finally, 30 seconds before the bell, eric unhooked my underwear and i hurriedly stuffed it into my pants and fixed myself. miss lou dismissed us and i walked out of the room red from embarrassment.
i had to stop at my locker for my new books, but while i was there and felt my face and body slam into the lockers. i groaned and closed my eyes. i heard the ugliest laugh and i knew it was eli.
i turned around to meet his eyes and face my doom, but instead, a pair of hazel eyes with the most beautiful eyelashes and cute freckles met me.
a girl. an actual girl was standing in front of me, smiling at me.
"hi." the mysterious girl said.
i stared at her blankly, not saying anything back. she began to giggle. man she had a cute giggle.
"i-i-i s-sorry i me-meant to-to say h-hi. hi. h-hi. i-i'm edward. an-and you a-are?" i muttered.
she smiled. did she hear me? what if she didn't hear me? that would be so embarrassing. i might as while leave right no-
"hannah. my name's hannah." she smiled and so did i. what a beautiful name.
"so i saw you were pushed into the lockers.. are you okay?" she asked. wow, she was actually concerned. but she saw me get bullied..
"y-ya i'm f-fine. do y-you know who d-did it th-though?" i asked.
"ya, it was eli smith. anyway i got to go, nice to meet you edward." she smiled and turned around while i smiled. i couldn't stop looking at her. she was beautiful. amazing. pure perfection. and then i ran. i bolted to the class, making it a few seconds before the bell rang. i sat in an empty seat and began to focus.

to be continued...

hi guys! please make sure to vote and share this story if you want me to continue it! my determination for this story has slowly been dying..