chapter 2

edwards pov
"hey nerd, me and eric are going to get food. we'll being you back some." cole said as he busted through my door.
"k-knock much!?" i yelled angrily. cole just stood there and smirked at me. i rolled my eyes and moved over to my gaming chair from my bed. i was reading war & peace and decided it was time to play video games.
"y-you can leave n-now, b-by the way." i smirked knowing cole was still standing in the doorway.
"i was just thinking what kind of fucking nerd reads war & peace in their free time?"
"it-it's a school pro-project, dumbass" i retorted.
"it's not even school get though." cole pointed out, making me blush.
"whatever" i rolled my eyes and looked back to my video games, and started to load them up.
before i knew it, cole had stuck his wet finger in my ear.
"EWWWW!" i screamed and fell out of my chair because of the disgusting feeling.
cole started laughing.
"that is so going on my story!" i stood back up and rolled my eyes. i sat back in my chair and glared at him.
"come on, you know i was joking you fucking baby. stop whimpering like an ass and man up. geez."
man what a bitch.
"hey ed" i cringed as eric popped his head through the door and smirked at the nickname. "are you doing any sports this year?"
"what do you think?" i questioned, not looking away from my game. both cole and eric stood at my doorway in silence until they finally left.
"thank god" i muttered, locking my bedroom door and the door that leads to outside. i continued to play video games until i fell asleep in my gaming chair with my headset on and my controller in my hands.

———-next day———-

i screamed as i felt a bucket of ice cold water being dumped over me.
"what the hell!" i scream, shocked and angry that i am now woken up. i hear cole and eric laugh on my side.
"hurry up nerd, we're going back to school shopping" eric remarks
"we'll get out then!" i scream and they're both shocked. they walk out of the room holding their hands up in fake surrender. "bitches" i mutter, shaking my head. i throw on a black champion hoodie with black jeans. i pull the hoodie over my head and walk downstairs. i don't eat breakfast usually so i just sit on the coach and watch tv.
not even five minutes later, cole comes in and sits on me. i don't say anything but i struggle to push him off.
"what do you want!" i finally yell and he smirks. he reaches his hand out and i know he wants the remote. i oblige and give it to him which he slowly gets off me. i get off the coach and find eric in the kitchen. i try to turn around, but he wants me to stay.
"where do you think you're going?" i ignore him but stop dead in my tracks. before i know it, eric is giving me a very hard noogie.
i scream and try to run but his headlock grip tightens. luckily, mom comes in and yells at him before he can continue. i pull my hood back on walk out to the car, dreading the school year to come once again.