chapter 1

edwards pov

i walk down the stairs, quietly and quickly. i don't want my brothers to see me. i need to grab some food and get back to my room as fast as possible.
i quickly make a bolt for it and grab some goldfish i see on the counter. i start to run back up when i hear my mom yell for me. fuck.
"hi honey! me and your dad are going to be gone for the rest of the weekend so your brothers are in charge. no parties or anything like that." she explained.
i stood there impatiently, knowing the longer i took, the longer my brothers would realize i was down here.
"oh and school starts soon so when we get back we need to go get some school supplies" she smiled as i sprinted away while nodding my head. hurry edward, hurry edward, hurry edward. the words rang through my head.
i felt my shoulder run into something and quickly grabbed my shoulder. i groaned in pain as i looked up to see someone laughing at me.
"aww did little baby get hurt" eric cooed as i quickly got up. i turned around and started walking when i heard eric yell at me. "don't ignore me!" i quickly started running towards my room and locked the door as soon as i got in.
i sat down on my bed and panted for air. i quickly grabbed my inhaler. i heard jiggling on the door knob and multiple, hard knocks.
"open up dork! it won't be as bad for you!"
i rolled my eyes and laid down on my bed, knowing he wouldn't be able to get in.
five minutes later, i heard the door creak open. i looked confused and then my eyes widened. i saw eric, holding keys in his hand looking at me with an evil smirk.
"i-i-i'm sor-sorry eric.. p-please dont-dont hurt m-me.." i backed up as he moved closer until i ran into the wall.
he punched my in the gut, and i hunched over, groaning in pain. he quickly and swiftly grabbed my underwear and brought me to my bathroom. he hooked me on a hook and stepped back and looked at his work while smirking.
"listen ed-"
"don't c-call me that" i interrupted, wincing at the pain. i hate when people called me that-i only liked being called edward.
"no, i'll call you whatever the fuck i want to and you'll be ok with it!" he yelled, making me jump.
"anyway, you're going to be a sophomore next year, i'll be a junior, and cole will be a senior." i nodded, not catching on. "that means we're all gonna be closer to our classes. especially with you being in so many advanced ones." at this moment, cole walked in and started laughing at me while i just rolled my eyes. he high fived eric and eric continued talking. "so, if you're in any of our classes, you'll be sitting in front of us. if we're in groups, you're in ours. got it? no easy passes this year. we're making it hell." they both smirked and i winced. i already get bullied so much, now these dimwits are gonna bully me too.
"c-can you l-l-let me do-down now t-then?" i ask.
"ya, but drop the stutter nerd" cole lets me down and i try to pick out the wedgie, but before i can, eric is grabbing me by the neck and pushing my head into the toilet.
"SWIRLY!" cole laughs and decides to join in on torturing me so he pulls on my underwear giving me a wedgie while i'm getting a swirly. they stop after what seems like forever and leave laughing.
i dry off with a towel and change my now soaked clothes.
"this is gonna be a long year" i mutter to myself.

hi! please share and vote for this story! i love it so far and would hate to see it flop. i created this because no one else was updating the stories i liked like this so ill be sure to update! comment some inspo/ideas. i hope you enjoy!