chapter 12

cole
"oh edwarddd" i call out. i haven't messed with that twerp in a while and i'm pretty bored right now.

i walk over to his room and pound on the door. "open up loser!" i call out. there is no response. he is really starting to piss me off now. i barge open through his door, but he's not in there. what the fuck

im fuming at this point because i just want to mess with someone. who better to mess with than eric, i think. a smirk spreads over my face.

this time, i don't knock and just open eric's door. he's in his gaming chair, but pauses his video game when he hears me enter.

"what the fuck! do you not know how to knock?" he hells at me.

"what's with the attitude, little bro." he rolls his eyes as i smirk and walk over towards him. "where's the nerd?"

"how should i know?" he retorts "probably getting his briefs shoved up his ass somewhere."

"oh you mean like you are?" i ask.

"huh?" is all eric can muster out before i reach into his sweatpants and cling onto his briefs. i yank them up hard, forcing his butt to lift out of his seat. "w-wait i-i-i-" i shove a pair of his underwear i found on the ground into his mouth before he can finish.

"god, your stutter coming back is really annoying, you know that? oh well, just proves you're even more of a nerd than you come across as. now... what to do with you." i yank his briefs harder and fully pull him out of his chair. i start bouncing him hard.

"mmpf, hmmph!!" eric tries to talk but his own underwear is stopping him.

"oh, what was that eric? don't stop and keep going? i mean, if you insist!" i reach my hands towards the sky and he lets out a scream. i laugh and hook his waistband over his nose. i drop him to the ground and he groans. i kick him and he rolls over onto his back and he grasps his side.

i get down next to him and pull his shirt up. i grab onto his nipples and twist every which way and hear the squeals of my little bro. he tries to stop me by grabbing my hands. "uh uh, you know your place. get your hands off of me and take this like the little bitch that you are unless you want me to start targeting you even more." i threaten. his eyes widen and he removes his hands and i smirk my infamous smirk.

"alright we're gonna play a little game," i say as i punch him hard in the gut. eric groans.  "say 'i'm a little bitch nerd and i deserve wedgies constantly' or else you get a slap on your stomach.

"mgphhf, hmmp!" he struggles to get out.

"ohhh that's too bad, baby bro can't speak," i say condescendingly. "you know what that means!" i slap him hard in the stomach 5 times. "dude your stomach is already pink!" i yell ecstatically. he shuts his eyes hard and groans in defeat. "ok, we're going until i heard you muster these words," i demand.

this continues for another 30 minutes until i get bored of him. his stomach is bright red at this point and his teeth are gritting against one another.

however, i'm not done with him. i yank up on the front of his briefs and he lets out a squeal. i laugh as he is still in his atomic from earlier too. "alright nerd lets see if we can make this a double atomic!" as i continue to pull, i notice a few tears fall down his face that just drive me to pull even farther. "awww is the little baby crying," i pull harder to emphasize the word crying. he just groans in response. i finally get it up to his hand and snap it on top. "HA!" i exclaim proudly as i take a picture. i can't see his face, but i know eric is bright red. i take off his pajama pants so he is just left in his double atomic and socks.

i stand up and demand him to do the same. however, if proves to be a much more difficult task for him given his predicament and he tries to roll around but to no prevail. i step on his balls and apply a slight pressure, causing him to scream. i push my foot harder and harder into his groin, and now tears are spilling out from him. i grab the front of his underwear and pull him up like that. when he is finally on his feet, he is hunched over in a very awkward position that makes me chuckle.

"alright, well that was fun. good to know you're still such a good little nerd when i need you to be." i smile. "alright, well i've had enough torturing you for today.. i think." eric sighs. "but, i don't know if gravity has!" he groans as he knows what i'm about to do. i hoist him up by his legholes and carry him to his closet.

when i open the door to put eric in side, ed is already in there hanging by a pair of his own tighty whities. "oh this is amazing!" i exclaim. i set eric on the across from ed and watch him fall further into his double atomic wedgie. edward laughs and i shoot him a death glare. he quickly stops.

"ya know eric, if you would've just told me you had this little twerp already hanging in your closet, i wouldn't have messed with you today!" ed's eyes go wide. "oh well, i still had a lot of fun." i look at ed and decide to punch him a few times. what can i say, i just want to make it a little more even between the two ;). once i can see some blood from ed's nose, i feel like i've done enough.

"alright nerds, i'll leave you two to hangout." i laugh as i leave to find my own room.

edward
well... this is awkward. cole did some damage on his punches to me, but im just in a normal hanging wedgie. i can't imagine how eric is feeling right now. i hear him spit something out and i can hear him fuming. this might not be the best spot for me to be in. "e-eric?" i call out.

"this is your fault!" he yells as he kicks me in the balls. i groan and hunch over.

"h-how? you're the o-one that l-l-lied and put me i-in here!" i retorted.

"ugh!!!!!!" eric yelled. "why do you have to be such a nerd!! i wouldn't be in this position if i didn't have to beat you up for being so geeky."

"a-are you s-s-serious right now?!" i yelled back.

"yes. and when i get down from here, it's payback time." i gulped.

short little chapter but at least it's something. hope you enjoy!