9

[EDITED]

Jeon Jungkook entered his club like a  King followed by his two loyal men aka his best friends, Jimin and Yoongi as both males went to the bar counter for drinks while Jungkook was silently eyeing the chaotic crowd engrossing in their leisure and savouring their youth.

The neon and purple light casting across his body, turning his appearance ten times more devilish. Jungkook was clad in a black blazer that amorously clasped his body with the black shirt underneath and two buttons of his shirt were undone, revealing his bony collar bones and lustrous chest.  

Shoving his hands in his pockets, Jungkook passed through the dancing throng, gaining every eye and attention. The people were unaware of the fact that he was the owner of this nightclub and the notorious mobster, otherwise, they would chicken out screaming in fear.

Girls began clenching their thighs and were a gasping mess just by glimpsing his bewitch, dominating stance. Even some boys started blushing when their eyes caught the mouth-dropping beauty. It was not Jungkook's fault that they were instantly attracted to him, they only saw him as a gorgeous face, not knowing how headious he could be.

Right now, he just wanted to avoid thinking about that sassy mouth and brown-eyed gal, he was still in awe of the way he reacted earlier, what was that ache? Why couldn't he just pull her for a demanding kiss? Why couldn't he just toss her around whatever the way he wanted? Aine was his, he could do anything with her then what stopped him? The neat pain in her eyes? Her misery? Her innocence? No, this was out of Jungkook's character, he never cared about others, he didn't believe in kindness. 

Then it hit him, the girl was affecting him a little too much. He was thinking about her a little too much for his liking. It never happened before. Was he going soft for her? Was he going weak for her? No, he couldn't allow himself to be weak. Jungkook eagerly wanted to get rid of her thoughts but it seemed like it was nearly impossible. There was just one way to stop thinking about her, which was Sex.

Jungkook coolly looked around in the sea of crowd, his inky eyes landed on a blonde girl, she was alone, standing in front of the drink counter. Her body was moving in the rhythm of the music as a wolfish smirk crossed his lips. Soon, Jungkook approached her, placing his hand on her waist. There was the thing about Jungkook, he was prideful and was confident about it that no one could resist him. Hell, he was not confident he knew that no one could refuse him and his lusty offer.

The blond girl turned her head at Jungkook, instantly her lips curled into a seductive smirk. Jungkook seemed like a rich guy to her, everything in his scream was lavish, there was no way she would let this chance go. Jungkook scrutinized her head to toe with narrow eyes. The blonde-head was in a black v neck sequin dress that reached to her thighs, the dress was backless to her waist as she kept flipping her hair and batting her lashes at him.

The blondie without wasting any second quickly wrapped her hands around Jungkook arms and again batted her eyelashes at him, for a second Jungkook mind drifted to Aine as he recalled how her lashes were so naturally long and thick, her eyes wide and chocolaty brown, they were beautiful. 

"Why are you staring at me like this?" The girl asked, running her palm over his chest, he pulled away from his trance. Jungkook gritted his molars, Aine was surely fucking with his mind. The inky haired male sensed her fingers trailing up and down on his chest, her action didn't surprise him, Jungkook knew what she was cooking in her tiny brain.