1

°°°

Jeon Jungkook was feeling bored.

He was negligently sitting on his chair like a King, enjoying his expensive red wine, tasting the sweet, spicy and rich texture of the drink. His throat worked for a gulp as he hummed under his breath in sheer satisfaction when the liquid hit his tastebuds. Softly, his index tapping the cognac glass.  The groans and painful grunts swirled in the toxic air yet it seemed like that it didn't affect his serene mood.  The mob boss was avoiding the male figure who was kneeling in front of him, moaning in pain, crying and trembling in sheer terror.

The male tried to wriggled his hands to break free, but the shining handcuffs prevented him. He was defenceless, tears streamed down to his cheeks, pricking his fresh wounds. His face that was once was handsome and young was now filled with ugly bruises, his left eye was swollen with the injury that Jungkook men had caused, he couldn't look anything clearly, yet he could glimpse at the boots gleaming under the dripping chandelier. 

"oh man, you look so horrible." A taunting sneer from the mafia boss shrank the male on his place in sheer panic, his heart tumbled in his stomach.

Jungkook placed his glass on the side table and sat up. The black suit gracefully clasped around his imperial body, the fabric tightened around his triceps and taut chest as he buttoned up his suit in a swift way.  The clicking sound of his boots was as dominant as his personality as he walked toward the busted man.

"Horrible and useless and fucking disposable, how unfortunate." A crude chuckle escaped through his ruddy, lush mouth as he narrowed his eyes, scanning the trembling male through the thick slits.  His inky, deep eyes soldered at him, a deviant glint in his iris as if a  hungry predator was ready to consume his prey most ominously.

" P-please L-let me go" The man pleaded in his low and shaky voice, his jaw throbbed. A yelp left from his mouth when Jungkook harshly grabbed his hair and pulled it back, his face arched up to greet a wide grin, the mere expression of Jungkook carry downright eminence and enormity.

The male eyes broadened, a termor shot through the length of his spine.  He wasn't stupid, he was aware that he shouldn't trust Jungkook's smile. Because maybe his smile looked charming but in reality, it was a white lie.

Jeon Jungkook was a Demon, made of blood and flesh.

"I must say your fresh blood looks good on you." Jungkook sneered, voice raspy as a grimace settled between his brows. " But I don't want to make my carpet dirty, It's expensive." With a harsh jerk, he let go of his hair. Again, that man gaze joins the floor.

Jungkook gazed at him, enjoying his suffering and agony. Those inky pair of eyes were detached from any emotions, there was no regret, no remorse, no mercy, nothing just hatred. Sometimes, he considered himself empty. The suffering man appeared so pathetic and weak in his eyes— weak people didn't interest him.