24

Jungkook placed Aine on the table with a thud sound, caging her body between his both hands as his palms were placed on her sides. He was hovering over her like a ravenous beast who was ready to devour her with a sly smirk.

"Dumb dog hm? Do you know this dog can bite you," Aine gazed into his inky eyes. The death glare was enough to send her to the edge of the death bed.

"I-i was just joking," Aine voice was small and low, It was painfully torture for her emotional mind when the beast was in front of her looking so damn sexy.

"I don't like nasty jokes and you are the worst liar," Jungkook growled. Aine gulped as she resisted herself to wipe her sweaty forehead. "I-i think I should leave now," Aine mumbled, awkwardly chuckling afterwards and Jungkook shook his head as a no. He leaned closer to her until his hot breath danced across her lips. The closeness was enough to tighten the burning knot in her stomach.

"I'm not done talking to you," Jungkook grumbled against her neck, nose skimming the skin as he breathed in her scent. Aine smelled heavenly but for Jungkook, she was heaven herself.

"Don't you wanna show me what your fist can do?" Jungkook mocked her in his husky voice with a playful look on his face. Aine could feel his hot breath prickling her skin and igniting her whole body. She had to battle with her desires because conquering against it was her main agenda and if she lost then she would be the only one who would regret it later on.

She placed both of her palms on his shoulder and pushed him lightly. It was a little disappointing for Jungkook but he succeeded in concealing it.

"Enough teasing, "Aine swallowed, her voice brittle.

"Why girlfriend? Don't you think it's romantic?" Jungkook moved his face closer to her, locking his dark eyes at her brown ones. "You smell sweet," Jungkook said in a cheeky tone, sneakily stealing a kiss from her cheek.

"Eh don't kiss me," Aine whined and puckered her lower lip out, Jungkook scoffed, knowing the hunger for her was thriving inside of him.

"Why girlfriend, we need to do these things in front of my granny, "Jungkook's fingers slipped in his ebony hair.

"You mean to say drama," Aine wiped her cheek to avoid the tingling feeling of his kiss as Jungkook tossed a blank look at her, by that reaction she arched her brows. 

"What...Did I say something wrong?"

"No. You are absolutely right," Jungkook's tone was emotionless. "It's just a drama and nothing, at least not for me."

Out of the blue, a thought crossed her mind. "What if your granny asks me how long we have been together?" Aine asked. Jungkook could sense the curiosity in her voice, he bit back a smirk.

"Six months is enough to fall in love with each other."Jungkook's husky voice echoed through her ear as a bitter smile travelled to her lips.

"One moment is enough to fall in love but how would you know when you never tasted this feeling because for understanding this emotion you need a heart, which you don't have. Poor you."  Aine mocked him with a sugary tone. Yeah, sometimes she just loved to get into his nerves. Jungkook raised his left brow at her and gave her a 'Don't act smart' look which she gladly ignored.

"Anyways you said six months but we barely know each other,"

"Talking about yourself sweetheart, I know everything about you,"Jungkook spoke to her and went toward his swivel chair to sit, his predatory eyes never leaving her face.