PROLOGUE

EDITED: PLEASE DO COMMENTS

"Don't give yourself high hopes that you have a special place." Jungkook chided through his clenched teeth while looking into her brownish eyes, those eyes never failed to soothe his uneasiness but what about her? Upon hearing those words her heart shattered into gazillion pieces. Tears formed in her eyes, her lips twisted for a sad smile.

Again, he reminded her place in his life, In his heart.

"You are nothing just a prostitute so be in your fucking limits." He glared at her with full hatred. Each word coming out of his mouth slashed her open.

" I know something is bothering you." She looked at him ."Please let me help you." Tears cascading down to her eyes, the sad smile remained on her lips ."Please let me love you." He looked at her in a mixture of shock and amusement.  Suddenly, the room filled with his laughter, the feral girl shrank in her place.

Jungkook laugh faded and his face went blank.

"You can’t love me because it's not easy like you think." A tinge of sorrow glimmering in his undertone as he darted his inky eyes at her who looked at him as if he had engraved her name on the moon.

“Will you hold my blood painted hands?”

“ Will you accept my unforgivable sins?”

“Will you love me with my dark soul?”

“Will you love a satan like me?”

“Will you love my mind filled with darkness?”

“ Will you love every ugly scar on my skin?”

“Will you love a disgusting monster like me?”

“ Answer me!” He shouted, rattling her heart secure beneath her ribcage.

“I will” The girl uttered, the long, the desire, the infatuation for the male saturated her each word as it directly whacked into Jungkook's chest.

He scoffed at her answer, she blinked at him. Her heart dropped in her stomach on seeing his ruddy lips slanting for a crude smirk as he walked toward her.  A yelp escaped her lips when he pulled her close to his body by her waist, her breasts grazed over his taut chest, as without warning he took her earlobe in his lush mouth, nipping the tender flesh.

"You don't have to." Jungkook husked, his voice was hot, searing her ear as he pulled, leaving her in utter devastation. The rejection coiled her heart in profound misery. "Thanks for the offer, sweetheart." Tossing the flirty wink at her, he walked away.

"Demon, you are a demon." She mumbled, tenacious tears taunting her as she chuckled at her misery. 

.......