• • • •

You sit in silence on your bed, staring at the wall in front of you. Taehyung walks into the room and sits next to you.

"The kids are heartbroken." Taehyung apprises. "They don't want to play. All they're doing is sitting on the floor and petting Yeontan."

"Hoseok really loved the twins and the twins really loved him."

"He was so great with them—gentle, loving, caring. I'm glad he was in their life even if it wasn't for long." Taehyung sighs. "I hate that he won't see them grow up."

"Yeah," You answer softly. "I hate that he won't be able to meet this one, but I'm sure he'll be watching from up there."

"What?" Taehyung looks over at you and you do the same.

His eyes travel down to your belly where your hand rests.

"Are you...?"

You nod.

Taehyung's eyes widen and his mouth slightly opens, "Oh my God. You're pregnant."

He smiles before he leans over and places a single kiss on your lips.

"I'm pregnant." You repeat, happiness flowing through you.

"This is the best news I've received in a while." Taehyung's boxy smile appears. "Thank you, Y/N."

He leans over and kisses you softly, but longer this time.

"Does anyone know?" Taehyung questions after pulling away.

Your facial expression shows nothing but sadness and you look down.

"Hey," Taehyung gently lifts your face up. "What's wrong?"

"Hoseok knew. I told him a few days ago when I found out." You answer and Taehyung eyes sadden. "I told him he was going to be the godfather and he got so happy."

-flashback-

"You better not be lying to me, Y/N, or we will fight," Hoseok says sternly.

"I'm not." You giggle. "You can even be the godfather."

"Really?!" He asks excitedly. "I'm going to be the best godfather ever! I'm going to spoil that kid so much." Hoseok pulls you into a tight hug.

"Do you know the gender?" He asks after pulling away.

"Not yet."

"Have you thought of names?"

"Nope."

"Well, I have the perfect ones. One for each gender."

"Do tell me." You nudge his shoulder.

-end of flashback-

"He even thought of names?" Taehyung grins. "Of course he did."

"I really like the names he suggested. In honor of him, I'd like to name our baby the name he gave me for that gender."

Taehyung chuckles, "Hobi was a weird one. I'll only agree if they're normal. What are the names?"

◈ ━━━━━━ ◈ ━━━━━━ ◈