As much as Yoongi didn't like hugs, he accepted each one from his friends.

"Y/N?" He asks. "I'm kind of waiting."

You smile and walk over to hug him.

"And you guys," Yoongi talks to your kids. "You guys are getting bigger and bigger every day."

"This is Yoongi, your uncle." You tell the twins since they couldn't possibly remember him.

"Hi, uncle Yoongi!" Saeun hugs him.

"Hello, uncle!" Taesung grins.

"Where's Taehyung?" He asks.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi smiles and Taehyung jogs over to pull his friend into a tight hug.

"You've been missed, buddy." Taehyung whispers. "Do you want to have a moment with Hoseok?" Taehyung questions after pulling away.

"Nah. Dude knows how much I love him." Yoongi lets down his poker face. "Plus... if I go in there I won't be able to stop crying for the next few days."

Taehyung nods.

||▹track playing: where do we go
from here? - ruelle||

Namjoon informs the funeral home and everyone gets ready to follow the hearse to the cemetery. Once there, everyone circles around the hole in the ground as the cemetery workers unload the casket and get ready to bury it.

The workers lower the casket into the ground and move away for you guys to throw your single flowers onto the casket. Once you all do so the workers bring out a truck to unload the soil and cover the hole.

After the workers are done they leave you all to be with Hoseok as a family. Your kids place a beautiful bouquet on top of the fresh soil.

"This is all my fault." Jungkook interrupts the silence.

"Jungkook," Jin begins.

"Don't. I know everyone's thinking it."

"No one is thinking that." Jimin places a hand on his shoulder.

"But it was my silencer that was off. Because of me... Hobi got killed."

"Stop saying foolish shit, okay?" Namjoon says, a little more sternly than expected. "It wasn't your fault so stop thinking that."

Jungkook wipes away his tears and tries to look strong, but instead he just looks down at his feet. Namjoon sighs and pulls his friend into a hug.

"Don't think like that, JK."

"So what now?" Yoongi questions a few minutes later. "Hobi's gone... where do we go from here?"

"We go home and we go continue to live our lives," Taehyung speaks. "We continue to love those who are there with us," Taehyung looks down at Hobi. "And those who aren't."

Taehyung clears his throat, tears getting the best of him.

"Don't think of Hoseok as dead. He's not. He'll always live in our hearts and minds. He'll be with us until the end of time and one day, soon or far, we'll all reunite together. We will all be a family again and we will see our sunshine again."