12| Drunk

❛❛Kiss me on the lips lips,
Our own little secret;
I wanna be addicted to your prison.❜❜

- Blood, Sweat and Tears

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

She crashed her lips on Jungkook's.

He hesitated, surprised by her sudden boldness but it wasn't long before he responded to her kiss. Her lips were just as soft as he'd imagined. But they weren't really caressing his. They were hungry, demanding.

A voice in the back of his head whispered 'Don't do it, she's not yours.' But in the heat of the moment, he lost all sense of rational thinking.

Soon, Jungkook's entire body was on the bed, towering over Jihye's, as he shoved his tongue inside her mouth. One of his hands were on her neck, feeling the area he'd love to mark soon and the other roaming around on her stomach, caressing the uncovered skin.

Jihye used her free hands to unbutton Jungkook's shirt in a hurry, and he realized she'd really meant it when she said she wanted to do something fun. As he explored every corner of her mouth, she took his shirt off and started to feel his chocolate abs with her hands.

Just the touch of her hand was enough for him to moan into the kiss, the vibration of which passed on to Jihye and sent a shiver down her spine. Jungkook moved on to the crook of her neck, leaving a trail of open mouth kisses.

"Mark me as yours, Jungkook."

Jihye's voice took away from Jungkook every bit of strength to hold back. Now he was as much in a daze as she was. He obediently sucked on each spot harshly, making sure they'd leave marks until Jihye's skin was so sensitive that just a soft graze of his teeth earned a whimper from her.

"J-Jungkook," she stuttered. "S-stop."

He realized that something must be wrong and released her by pulling away. Jihye sat up straight and in a second, ran off to the washroom.

Before Jungkook could process what happened, he heard the sound of retching coming from the washroom. This girl had really low alcohol tolerance. The very uncomfortable sensation in his pants made Jungkook come back to his senses.

Jihye felt a hand tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear as she let everything out into the toilet bowl. She tried to understand what was happening but her mind wouldn't let her. When she was done, she washed her face dazedly and turned around to bury her head into Jungkook's bare chest.

He held her as she breathed heavily, understanding how she must feel right now, considering the fact that she didn't drink very often.

"She must have really been frustrated to have drank this much," he thought.

When a few minutes had passed in silence with them kneeling on the floor holding on to one another and Jihye's breathing pattern had become more stable, Jungkook picked her up in his arms.

He felt like it was his duty because he was responsible for all of this. He carried her back to the bed and laid her down on her back. When he tried to removed his hands from her body, she suddenly grabbed one of them.