His eyes were glued onto her perfect features and red luscious lips.

He missed her...

You looked up at Steve, his eyes watered up. Peggy soon left the room, not noticing the two stalkers on the other side of the window.

"Come on Pops..." you say as you pat his back lovingly.
<<<•••>>>
Tony had walked Howard to his car as they continued talking.

"So, where are you at with names?" Tony asks, as he still hold the flowers and sauerkraut.

"Well, if it's a boy, my wife likes Almanzo," Howard says with a slight cringe.

"Might wanna let that stew on. You got time," Tony laughs lightly.

"Let me ask you a question," Howard says as they come to a stop.

"When your kid was born...were you nervous?" Howard asks hesitantly.

"Wildly. Yeah," Tony nods his head vigorously.

"Did you feel qualified? Like you had any idea how to successfully operate that thing?" Howard asks with a brow raise.

"I literally pieced it together as I went along. I thought about what my Dad did, and..." Tony trailed as he looked at Howard closely.

"My old man, he never met a problem he couldn't solve with a belt," Howard says with a chuckle.

"I thought my Dad was tough on me. And now, looking back, I just remember the good stuff, you know," Tony says with a head tilt.

By then, You and Steve catch Tony's eye, you both nod, telling Tony you got the Pym particles. Tony nodded slightly.

"He did drop the odd pearl," Tony said as he looked down.

"Yeah? Like what?" Howard asks as he lifts his head in curiosity.

"No amount of money ever bought a second of time," Tony says as he looks as his father.

"Smart guy," Howard nodded.

"He did his best," Tony shrugs with a side smile.

"Let me tell you. That kid's not even here yet and, there's nothing I wouldn't do for him," Howard says as he walks to the other side of Tony.

Tony lifts up the briefcase to you and Steve and tapped on it, meaning he had the tesseract.

"Good to meet you, Potts," Howard said as he took his flowers and food back and stuck his hand out to shake.

"Yeah, Howard..." Tony says as he shakes his hand.

Then he went in and hugged Howard.

"Everything's gonna be all right...Thank you for everything..." Tony says as he catches himself.

"...you've done for this country," Tony finishes his sentence.

Tony walks away from Howard as Howard walks to his car, handing his driver the flowers and food to hold.

"Jarvis, Have we ever met that guy?" Howard asks as he glances at Tony as he walks away.

"You know a lot of people, sir," Jarvis said. His voice sounded exactly like Vision, so that's why he made Jarvis, he was Howard's close friend.

"Seems very familiar...Weird beard, though," Howard says as he gets into the car.
<<<•••>>>
Thanos mothership, 2014

Nebula sits in a large prison like cell. 2014 Nebula stands in the room with 2014 Gamora at her side.

2014 Nebula punches her older self down to the ground, Present Nebula didn't fight back.

"You're weak," 2014 Nebula spits down at her older self.

"I'm you," Present Nebula snaps right back as she gets punched back down.

2014 Nebula reached down and took Present Nebulas device for time traveling off her hand. She looked at it and then put it in her pocket.

Gamora stood in front of Present Nebula, who was still on the ground.

"You can stop this. You know you want to..." Nebula says as she looks up at Gamora. She knew Gamora would betray her father.

"Did you see what happens in the future? Thanos finds the Soul Stone. You wanna know how he does that...?" Nebula says as she looks at Gamora sadly as she gets up on her hands and knees.

"You wanna know, what he does to you...?" Nebula says as 2014 Nebula comes walking back towards shed older self.

"That's enough," 2014 Nebula says as she uses the bottom of her boot to kick the top of Present Nebulas head, back into a few boxes.

2014 Nebula takes out a knife that had a few electric currents. She bends down to Present Nebula.

"You disgust me...But, that doesn't mean you're useless," she says as she takes her knife and hovers it right above Present Nebulas face until it stops at her new gold accessories.

Nebula 2014 used her knife to peel away the gold accessories and takes them off.

After a bit, 2014 Nebula walks towards Thanos' throne and hands him the container of Pym particles.

She bows slightly and looks up at her father. Present Nebulas golden metal now of her face.

"How do I look?"
<<<•••>>>
1364 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜