"Hasn't he told you yet?" Jasmina said.

Right on cue contracts appeared out of the air then in front of each of them, but before Jasmina could say anything else the devil was already by her side, his arm draped possessively over her shoulders.

"My sweet sins," he drawled," you're free to live out your human life here on Earth. It's something I've decided -" He glanced at Jasmina, who raised her eyebrows and caused him to sigh. "- out of the goodness of my heart."

"What heart?" Daichi said amusedly, before correcting when the devil looked at him," kidding, boss."

"Marrying has made me a better man," the devil shrugged," and I want my queen to be protected as she lives out her human days before she comes to join me."

"I don't need protection," Jasmina said.

"Clearly, Miss 'I died twice in two weeks.'"

"Once was on purpose!"

"So let me get this straight," Priyanka said slowly as she took the contract in her hands," you're giving us a chance at a normal life? Without strings attached?"

"One very important, beautiful string," the devil said as he waved a hand at Jasmina.

"Don't compare me with a string."

"I don't get human compliments, okay."

Jasmina rolled her eyes, although it was good-natured, before looking at the sins.

"For real though," she said," you don't need to stay and protect me or some bullshit. Just go off and live your best life, seeing as the devil was so kind to give a second chance. I'll fund it."

"I didn't agree -" the devil began, but she interrupted him as her lips grazed across his cheek, her words dancing on his skin.

"Pretty please, my lovely king?"

The obsidian in his eyes darkened, before he nodded shortly and looked away. If she didn't know better, she would have said he was blushing.

"Fine," he muttered.

He looked back at her then, hand buried in her hair as he pressed a quick kiss on her forehead, a small flame blooming up on her skin, before disappearing.

"To protect you," he smiled.

And then he disappeared into smoke.

The murmurs among the sins stayed and Jasmina looked at them, waiting a second before speaking.

"Well?" she said," what are you going to do?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Daichi said," I'm staying with you."

"Same," Ira nodded," you're an interesting one, Jasmina Nawar." Red sparks started buzzing around him again as he flashed a grin, his next words lower this time. "And besides, I don't mind a challenge."

"I'm staying," Gio yawned," I quite like it here. The beds are soft."

Priyanka glanced at Gio, before nodding as well, a soft blush tainting her cheeks. "I'll stay as well."

"Without a question," Lucy smiled and as Ari locked eyes with the sin, she nodded too.

"What about you, Vic?" she smiled at the last sin," are you up for some more years of being manipulated by me?"

Victor hesitated, the other sins staring at him as he seemed to be in conflict. And then he sighed, before placing a hand against his temple.

"I'm going to regret this," he said," but sure."

"The new queen of hell and the seven deadly sins on an adventure," Lucy smiled as she waved a hand and transported them to the living room," it will be fun, I can feel it."

Daichi nodded and out of nowhere champagne fountains appeared, loud music blaring through the house as Victor landed in the chocolate river that had appeared beneath his feet. The silver liquid he had been handing out at the party was flowing richly now as Daichi pressed a cup in all their hands, even helping out a grumbling, chocolate-coated Victor.

"Come on then," he smiled," this calls for a celebration."

Jasmina chuckled as she looked at the sins and the chaotic party that had started, but before she could mingle, Lucy walked to her side, a knowing smile on her face.

"I know what you did," she said.

"I didn't do anything," Jasmina said innocently, before adding," but become the queen of hell, I suppose."

"Quite a significant thing."

"Seems like it was too late for me to become a good person after all."

Lucy smiled then as she shook her head, her next words hanging in the air as she pulled her along to join the laughing and partying sins.

"No, seems like it was just in time."