14

JASMINA HAD ABOUT ENOUGH after an hour. The sins practically left a path of destruction in their wake and their combined dislike of listening and most of the time each other was making her want to hit them all.

She was walking down the hallway with them when someone stopped her, hand on her wrist.

"Jasmina," the girl in front of her said, eyes haughty as she looked at her.

Jasmina raised her eyebrows as she slowly looked her up and down, before placing her vividly red nails on the girl's hand, making sure to place enough pressure for her to squirm. She pulled her hand back soon enough, this time marked with red crescents.

"Who are you?" she said.

"Just push her down and let's get on with it," Ira said boredly.

Her usual smirk kept playing on her lips, no care given for the violent suggestions Ira kept giving her as she just patted him on the shoulder.

"Hush," she said," I'm speaking."

He looked offended, but before he could say anything the girl continued.

"What do you mean who am I?" she frowned," I'm Rhianne, my father is closely related to the Varsons."

"I didn't ask who your family was, now did I?" Jasmina said, voice sugary sweet.

"Well, no, but-" Rhianne stammered, before forcing a smile on her face," I am giving a party next week. I would have invited you earlier, but you know, there was that whole you being hit by a car thing, so -"

"I'd rather be hit by a car than listen to this any longer," Priyanka said.

"Who are they?" Rhianne frowned as she glanced over Jasmina's shoulder, before a vague blush colored her cheeks when Daichi flashed her a grin.

"I don't answer to you," Jasmina smiled, before continuing," but seeing as you were so kind to invite me, perhaps I will show up. We all know it isn't a party without me, right?"

"Do take care not to get hit by a car this time, alright?" Rhianne smiled.

Jasmina leaned in, hair of midnight silk spilling in the air as her crimson lips curled up in a smirk, highly dangerous even in her beauty.

"I should say the same for you," she said, voice tinged with a predatory softness," you know, it's quite dangerous on the road. One wrong step and you can just poof, break something."

Rhianne paled a bit as she looked at her, almost stumbling as she stepped backwards.

"Are you threatening me?" she said.

"No," Jasmina laughed," believe me, darling, if I was truly threatening you, you wouldn't have to ask."

She flashed her brightest smile as she held her hands up then in a pacifying move, before continueing. "I'm reformed, you see. So I think I'll show up at your little party, have some fun."

"You should," Rhianne said, before glancing at the demons behind her again," does Alan know about these guys though?"

"Why should Alan be informed of who I hang with?" Jasmina said, a flash of something dangerous in her eyes at the mention of him.

"No, it's just that –" Rhianne said," well you seem a bit friendly with them."

"So?" Jasmina said.

"Alan's quite jealous, you know," Rhianne said," the tales of him fighting with guys vying for your attention aren't few."

"Well," Jasmina said slowly, voice loud despite her quiet tone," since you seem to know Alan so well, why don't you tell him every little detail. I want you to leave nothing out. Tell him I'm –" She placed a hand in mock shock over her lips then as she parted them. "- Oh, I can't even get this over my lips - hanging out with other guys. And then, tell him that if he ever thinks he can dictate my choices in life, I will end him."