31

LENA AND ALAN HAD both transferred the day after she had woken up in the hospital. The rumors about the reason why were going through the school at high speed and last she heard Alan's brother had knocked Lena up. Still, she didn't care about the speculation.

There was only one reason Alan and Lena weren't here anymore after all and that reason was her.

Lena had left her a brief apology card, but to be fair, Jasmina wasn't really angry anymore. She had used Lena for her plan and the girl had been drunk off whatever weird liquid Daichi was handing out and angry out of her mind. At least Isaac was okay, his broken nose having healed almost immediately after the accident with a little help from Lucy. He hadn't contacted her yet, but she knew that even without the devil around he had always been too sweet for her anyway.

She would probably have made him cry.

Well, her manipulative traits would come in handy during her stay in hell later though.

It all seemed a bit fake as she entered her home, seven fussing sins running around her as she tried to let them leave her alone.

"I'm fine," she insisted.

"How did you even manage to die two times in two weeks?" Ira said incredulously.

"It's a talent," she shrugged.

If there was one thing she was glad for, it was the fact that she didn't feel any pain from the accident at all. Probably something the devil had a hand in as he tried to curry a bit of favor from his future wife and she was glad for it. Living her best life was hard with what was sure to be broken bones and a concussion had she still had the injuries.

Before she could even turn the corner to her room though, she was overwhelmed by the scent of roses. As soon as she stepped foot inside, she could see why.

Thousands of golden roses filled up her room, covering each possible space, jewels glittering in the middle of them as a little note was stuck to the first bouquet.

She grabbed it off as the seven sins stared confusedly at the whole spectacle, opening it to the devil's handwriting.

"SORRY FOR BUYING YOUR SOUL BEFORE. IS YOUR HEART FOR SALE INSTEAD?"

She laughed, before folding it up again and tucking it in her pocket. Perhaps this inpromptu marriage wasn't going to be bad at all.

"Who did this?" Ari said as she took a diamond out of a nearby rose and turned it over in her hand," does that Isaac of yours have so much money to spent?"

"No," Jasmina said casually," it's my new husband."

A moment of silence passed, before all the sins started talking at the same time.

"You married the devil -"

"What the hell?"

"When did -"

"How -"

She waved all their questions off with her hand, instead wading through the roses as she sat down on the side of her bed.

"Questions are for later," she said," get yourselves settled in more. You're going to be staying here for a long time."

"What?" Priyanka frowned as she held Gio's arm, in her attempt to try to stop him from lying down and sleeping on a bed of roses.