"Eomoni, you look a little pale. Are you okay?" Jennie looks at her anxiously.

"I'm okay, girls. This is just cough." The woman smiled weakly. The girls looked at each other.

"By the way, Eomoni.. w-where's Jeungwan?" Jennie stuttered.

During those two years, Jennie keeps on seeing Jeungwan and his mother unintentionally. They keep on meeting accidentally. Jennie decided to get Jeungwan's mother's number and she's keeping in touch with her because she's really fond of having Jeungwan around. She sometimes borrows the boy from his mother and brought him to their house. So, Jisoo and Rosé met him already. The mother kept on asking about Lisa, but Jennie never answered her straightly.

Suddenly, they heard a tire scratching and they all turned their gazes to where it came from. Then they saw Jeungwan with someone wearing a black hooded jacket immediately runs to the side street. The person caresses Jeungwan's back and looked at the car. They all saw Jeungwan's mouth opened wide and looks so surprised. The black hooded girl walks away from him after she saved him from being hit by the car. Jeungwan saw the girls and his mother that's why he runs to them.

"Noonas!" Jeungwan excitedly shouts.

"Oh my gosh, Jeungwan-ah.. you almost hit by a car! How come you're still smiling!" Rosé yelled.

"Are you okay?! Oh ghad!" His mother immediately hugs her.

"I told you not to go anywhere. I just bought something and you're nowhere to be found again, Jeungwan." His mother muttered.

"I'm sorry, umma. I wanted to see the fountains." Jeungwan mumbles while pouting.

"Are you hurt? Anywhere?" His mother checks on him. The boy shakes her head.

"Are we going to report the car?"

"Didn't get the chance to see the plate no."

Jennie's attention is stuck on the girl with black hooded jacket.

"Noona.." she got distracted when Jeungwan approached her.

"I think, I saw Lisa noona." Jennie turns her head down and looked at the boy.

"W-What did you say, Jeungwan? You saw who?" Jennie sits as she lowered herself for the boy.

"Lisa noona. I think, I saw her."

"A-Are you sure? I mean.. baby. Your noona is gone. Long gone."

"No, noona. I remember her mole here." Jeungwan points at Jennie's lower neck. Jennie suddenly stood up and looked at the black hooded girl again but she lost her already.

"Are you sure, Jeungwan-ah??" Jisoo lowered herself to the boy too. The boy nodded while looking at his noonas.

"Unnie.. it's Lisa. It's impossible, right?" Rosé muttered.

"No, Chaeng. Nothing's impossible. We didn't even see her body. We're not sure if she's really dead." Jennie utters.

"The building collapsed, unnie."

"Jeungwan, tell me. Was she the one who saved you earlier?"

"Yes. But she didn't recognize me or maybe she forgot about me already." Jeungwan looks down and pouts.

"That's why he looks so surprised when he saw her." Jisoo utters.

Jennie suddenly runs through the crowd and tries to find the girl.

"Jennie-yah!" Jisoo calls.

"Eomoni, we'll call you later. Take your meds, okay? We'll follow her. Jeungwan-ah, thank you."