Spilt words

A MONTH LATER*

Lisa and her plans are already in progress. She bought a building and created her own army as what she planned beforehand. Of course, Seulgi and others are still helping her. She knows she can still trust them eventhough they don't trust the princess.

Lisa walks closer to the railings and stared at the newly recruited trainees training dowstairs at Training Lab.

"Trainees! Attention!" Yerin commanded when she saw Lisa upstairs. The trainees immediately followed her order.

"Salute!" Yerin commanded again and the trainees do as she orders.

"At ease." Lisa utters after she saluted back.

"Are they all present? All the trainees?" Lisa asks Sowon beside her.

"Yes. For now, we currently have 67 trainees. We're still outnumbered but the others are still recruiting."

"Where are the agents from the other branches?" Lisa asks as she leans on the railings.

"They will arrive today. 0210 and 0116 are the ones leading them. The others are still recruiting." Sowon replied and shows Lisa the screen of the tablet she's holding.

"Umji's keeping an eye to them. They'll be here in about an hour." Sowon utters. Lisa grabs the tablet and looks at the GPS then nodded and handed it back to Sowon.

Lisa looks down to the trainees.

"Trainees! Look at the screen below the deck!" Lisa utters.

"What do you see?" Lisa roams her eyes through the trainees.

"You!" she pointed to one of the trainees with long black hair tied up, chinky eyes and pointy nose, breathing heavily because of the training.

"Rankings, Ma'am!" The trainee replied.

"Good!" Lisa utters and stands straight with her hands behind her.

"Now. If you are lucky to be promoted as agents of this organization, your individual tasks and CO tasks will be recorded. You will have to maintain your rankings, top the classes and priviledge will be given."

"You're doing that too?" Sowon whispered to Lisa.

"Don't worry, unnie." Lisa replied then turns to the trainees again.

'Did she just called me 'unnie'?' Sowon thought and arched her eyebrows surprisingly.

"Your rankings will be updated in private. Trainees who will be promoted as agents will be given a ring. Like this." Then Lisa showed a wrist-watch-like ring to the agents.

"This contains the agent codes and the ranks. Our techinal experts had this idea and it will soon be tested as soon as the promotions held."

Lisa continued on explaining everything to the trainees. The gadgets they will be using, the rankings, the individual and CO tasks, all of them. And most especially, to ensure each of every agents' safety.

"They're here, 327." Sowon whispered. Then she glanced at the monitor beside her and saw three vehicles arrived.

"That will be all for now, trainees. Carry on!" Lisa ajorned.

The girl immediately went inside her office and called in the others to the conference room with the agents from the other branches to have a meeting.

•••••

Jennie smiles to Lisa the moment she enters the conference room. Then agents get inside one by one. Seulgi is the last and she closes the door. Lisa sees that only few agents considered the situation.