0116 and 0327

*BUZZ* *BUZZ*

The alarm goes off and the girls started to get up from bed. They went to the shower room and took it fast then wears dark gray shirt with camouflage pants and black boots. They fall in line in the middle facing each other while standing straight. The head started to inspect them one by one.

At a young age, they are taught to be brave and strong. They are orphans. All girls institute that teaches young girls to fight, fire a gun, uses knife and the likes. They are under the constitution and are taught to be secret agents.

They have forgotten how to live in the outside world. They are not attending schools, like normal school. Because they lived inside the institute and all are taught inside and the only time they go outside is when they have assignments. After that, they would come back inside the facility.

Agent 0327. Rank #1 and is called the Golden Ace of their batch. No one can surpass her. She's a very skilled agent. Dismantling bombs, disarming a gun, her defense and instincts. Got all top of the ranks. She holds the record in dismantling bombs which is within 10 seconds. Even the previous batches couldn't do what she did. Her seniors are admiring her dedications.

Agent 0116. Rank #2 and is called the Institute Princess. High rankings in all aspects. But she couldn't defeat Agent 327's records also. But their instincts and skills are much alike. In all the fields, she's always got the second place because Agent 0327 got the first.

Since the age of 8, they were taught all the combats and techniques they should learn. Their seniors are helping the younger ones.

"Agent 0327!" the head called out.

"Yes, sir?" 10 year-old Agent 0327 responded.

"Show them how to dismantle a bomb. You've been practicing this all night. I guess, you mastered how." the head said.

"Yes, sir!" Agent 0327 response.

Then she started to show off her skills to the other students. Agent 0116 is looking at her in range because she wanted to be the one to do it but instead, the head called out Agent 0327 again.

"Well done!" the head said.

"This is how you dismantle a bomb. Make a single mistake and we're all dead!" he continues.

"Now, for disarming a gun! Agent 0116!"

"Yes, sir!" 11 year-old Agent 0116 responded.

Then Agent 0116 shows the class how to disarm a gun for just seconds. She done it very well and smirked at Agent 0327.

"Excellent!" the head exclaimed.

For years, the competition between Agent 0327 and Agent 0116 becomes larger. They are always in furious about each other and no one wants to be defeated.

12 YEARS LATER*

Now, 12 years later. They are still so competitive as always. They took so many assignments and projects to be on top of the ranks.

"Look at those two.. they're doing it again." the other agent said.

They're looking at 22 year-old Agent 0327 and 23 year-old Agent 0116 forcing themselves to the head's office to get the assignment they both want. But.. they chooses the same assignment and no one wants to give up.

Agent 0327 is holding the file and raised it with her left hand while her right hand is stopping Agent 0116 from getting it to her. Sadly, Agent 0327 got some height and Agent 0116 couldn't reach it.

"Agent 0327, Lalisa Manoban! And Agent 0116, Jennie Kim! Stop it right now!" the head yelled at the two.

Jennie glared at Lisa while the younger just stuck her tongue out to the older. Jennie was about to smack Lisa when the head shouted again.

"I said stop!" the head ranges.

"You two! Follow me!" he added.

Then they headed to the punishment room. That's the thing that doesn't change about them. Because of their being so competent with each other, they are both receiving the same punishment together. And they're really stubborn and always fights even about small things.

"20 push ups! Then the upside down punishment for 2 minutes!" the head said.

The two started their punishment as soon as the head leaves the room. No one is talking and just doing the punishment.

•••••

After they did all the punishments, they ran outside the room and dashes to the canteen because it's lunch.

"Because of you, we got punished again." Jennie utters to Lisa.

"What? It's obviously because of you. If you get the file immediately, you would be able to do the assignment. But you can't reach it." Lisa replied and teased Jennie.

Despite the fights and competition between the two, they are always together. And you can assure that they would be each other's back up if anything happens to the other.

"Now, another agent got the assignment. Aigoo.." Lisa said then slurps her stew.

"Aish! It's your fault! I really want that assignment! That might help me defeat you." Jennie said pouting.

"No. You can't defeat me. WAHAHA!" Lisa teased Jennie with her evil laugh.

"Aish! Shut up!" Jennie glares at Lisa again. But Lisa got used to it and can handle it really smoothly.

"Yah.. have you heard already?" Agent 0329, Bae Joohyun suddenly sits with them. But they call her Irene.

"Heard what, Irene unnie?" Jennie asked.

"There will be another agents, like two agents, that will be on our field."

"What? They will add another agents here?" Lisa shockingly asked.

"Yes. And here's what I've heard." Irene leans forward to the two so that no one can hear her.

"Like you two.. they are both Rank #1 and Rank #2 in their batch from their field." Irene whispers.

"Great!"

"So.. goodluck on your ranks, agents!" Irene finishes and walks away from them.

"That's just great. I can't even defeat you then they're going to add two more agents here. Worse is that they both ranked high like us." Jennie utters furiously.

"We should do our best then. Like, we're not gonna let them steal are ranks, right?" Lisa utters seriously.

Jennie looks at Lisa and she can see that she's being serious of what she said. That could only mean that she'll really do her best to not let her rank down.

"Omo.. you're dead serious. Then.. I'll do my best to not be outranked by the coming new girls too." Jennie said and her expression becomes serious too.

--------------------------------------

Credits to the rightful Owners of the photos I will be using in this story.

And.. I hope you guys like this. ^___^v

I'm a Blink from the Philippines so please bear with me on the grammar and words I will be using. I hope you'd like this story.

Kamsahabnida~