Han River

Upon arriving in a restaurant, the girls settled and prepared themselves to order.

"You two. You only dragged me with you to make me your third wheel. Again. Tss. I hate you both." Jennie utters while giving them death glares while they wait for their orders.

"No, we're not. And it's our anniversary, unnie. So give us this day." Rosé gladly utters and becomes sweet to Jisoo again.

"Whatever. I'll just get some tissue."

Jennie stood up and walks to the counter. She asks for some tissue papers. She glanced back at ChaeSoo. She can see how happy the two are. Her lips curved automatically and unconsciously smiled sweetly while watching them talk. She then captured a photo of the two.

She smiled seeing how close their faces to each other and giggling as they talk

She smiled seeing how close their faces to each other and giggling as they talk. Jennie noticed that she's smiling and being soft again. She shakes her head and puts back her phone in her pocket then she wears her bitch face again.

"Unnie.. it's been 2 years already. You need to make yourself busy." Rosé utters and munches her food.

"What am I doing in the organization and at GA then?" Jennie replied while frowning.

"I mean.. busy.. with someone. For the last year, there's so many guys, even other girls, trying to make a move to you but you always turn them down without giving a chance."

"Because I don't have time for that."

"C'mon.. maybe you need someone to.. you know.. to brighten up your everyday again."

"I don't need someone. I'm too busy for that."

"Of course you---Why don't you just eat Park Chaeyoung? That's where you're good at."

Rosé looks at Jennie and about to say something more for she got offended when she felt Jisoo squeezes her hand and shakes her head.

The rest of their lunch becomes quiet. Jennie's been glaring at the two who are so sweet with each other.

•••••

They decided to walk along the side street markets when Jennie bumped into somebody.

"Watch ou--Eomoni?!" Jennie suddenly looked at the Jeungwan's mother.

"Oh? Jennie-yah, how are you? Where's your friend? Isn't she with you?"

'Lisa....she's always with me, eomoni. She's always in my heart....'

Soft stares are the only thing Jennie's response to her. Again. She smiled bitterly.

"Oh. Jisoo-yah.. Chaeyoung-ah.. how are you, girls?" Jeungwan's mother smiled.

"We're good, Eomoni.. how about you?" Jisoo greeted her gladly.

"We're good. Jeungwan's always wants to visit your house." the woman chuckled then she coughed.

"Oh? Eomoni, you're sick?" Jisoo suddenly asks and looks at the woman.