Revenge Part 2

Começar do início

"If you're one of them why can't you bridge the peace between the fractions?" Kieran asks me.

"Like I've told people before. I am a witch but not from The Quarter. I have no power or authority here to do anything."

"But you have power."

"Not enough to take on a coven of ancestral witches."

"But I heard you're powerful. The witches have been talking about you even before you came to this town. They are scared of you and you..."

"She will be doing nothing of the sorts. Marcel, Sofia we need to go." Klaus leads me away from Kieran. "Do not listen to a word of what he says." He whispers into my ear.

"What if he's right? They fear me and you know better than anyone that sometimes having people fear you can do more than gaining their respect."

"Do not follow in my footsteps, my love. I am not the pinnacle of knowledge."

__________________________________

We race to the compound to see all of the vampires that stayed to align themselves with Klaus looking over the dead sacrificed body of Papa Tunde. His impeccable crisp white suit is bathed in his blood as he lies in the symbol he is known for. Elijah is examining the body as we wonder what the hell is going on. "Can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass, a pipe perhaps?" Klaus taunts him.

"You have a theory that you'd like to share with us Niklaus?" Elijah asks looking at his brother who has no answer.

"Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd just kill a chicken. And leave it on your doorstep." Marcel explains to us.

"It's rather a large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?" Elijah points out to us.

"Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease. He even withstands Sofia's magic that almost took me down and almost got the two of us as well." Klaus adds. "If he was supposed to be their prizefighter, why leave him for dead in our front yard?"

"Well, don't we all look cheery." Rebekah joins us with a smirk on her face. "Listen to this...a girl literally exploded from a grave today as Sabine was giving her tour of the city of the dead. It was Monique Deveraux."
"What?" Klaus and I say in unison.

"The tourists thought it was part of the show, but the witches are celebrating like it's some kind of bloody miracle." Marcel looks to me and I know instantly what he's thinking of. He's wondering where is Davina and how can we get her back.

"Maybe it is. They think that all hope is lost, but now suddenly A Harvest girl is resurrected."

"This is how we get Davina back." I say understanding where he's piecing everything together. Marcel nods at me.

"We need to kill the witch that took her place." He finishes.

"I have a theory about who one of them could be..." Hayley comes down the stairs with the paintings Davina has made over the months since being with Marcel in the attic. She glued them together to show us the face of who I can only guess is Celeste. "Celeste. I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us. She was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil was coming."

"First Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores. Now your murdered lover is back. This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us." Klaus explains.

"Then let's get ready to fight back."

"It's not that easy." Marcel says but I stop him.

"I know what it's like to be hunted and made afraid of my life." I look to Klaus who hangs his head low. "I didn't fight hard enough for my family when they were human but I will fight to the death for this one. Our daughter will not be brought up fearing for her life if there is anything I can do about it."