Four

Waking up in Jungkook's arms was something that he thought he could get used to easily. As soon as he opened his eyes he was face to face with the Alpha, the other's appearance so innocent and peaceful in sleep. He took the chance to observe him at leisure, memorizing all the various moles and scars.

"Watching people sleep is really creepy, hyung."

Yoongi sputters as Jungkook cracks open an eye, his lips turning up in a sleepy grin.

"Shut up. I was just trying to figure out how to wake you up since you sleep like you're dead."

Jungkook hums and scratches his belly. "Hmm, I've always wanted to wake up with your mouth on my co - "

Yoongi kicks him in the shin. "Yeah, I get it, shut up...maybe next time."

Jungkook giggles and rolls over on top of Yoongi, uncaring of their equally horrible morning breath as he kisses him sweetly on the lips. He pauses for just a moment before doing the same to the mating bite that was slowly healing on Yoongi's neck. The spot tingled at the touch, the overwhelming depth of Jungkook's feelings bleeding through the connection. It was going to take a lot of work to get used to that.

"Mmm," Yoongi hums deeply. "We should start heading back. I'm starving and they should have the good BBQ food trucks out today. They know we all worked up an appetite."

"We did," Jungkook smirks, then his expression changes instantly, his eyes going impossibly wide. He nibbles at Yoongi's shoulder as he stares up at him. "You should buy me meat, hyung. Buy me lamb skewers."

"I'll give you some meat," Yoongi grumbles playfully as he climbs off the bed, stretching his aching limbs.

"I mean, I'm down for anything," Jungkook giggles.

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Jesus, you're horny in the morning, aren't you?"

Jungkook comes around the bed and wraps his arms around Yoongi's waist, nuzzling into the Omega's neck.

"Just for you, hyung."

"And sappy too," Yoongi chuckles and turns his head to peck Jungkook on his cheek in consolation for tearing his arms off of him.

"Grab your clothes, baby. We gotta go before Jin orders all the steak for himself. Let's not forget the twenty orders of crabs and lobsters debacle of 2015."

The Alpha sighs, but it sounds so happy Yoongi looks at him curiously. He's looking all dreamy, with that dopey little smile again.

"What?"

Jungkook shrugs, "I like it when you call me baby."

Yoongi chuckles and throws Jungkook's pants onto his face. The Alpha grumbles but eventually starts tugging his clothes on and straightening himself up. His bedhead flopped around cutely, unable to be tamed.

Yoongi quickly got ready himself, tugging on his clothes and ruffling his hair a bit. He definitely needed a shower, but he settled for using the few toiletries he'd thought to bring - an extra layer of deodorant and a gargle of mouthwash, neither of which covered up the heady 'just mated' scent that emanated from his very pores. Not that he really minded. He rather enjoyed how their scents had blended together, creating something that smelled like a summer day with undercurrents of contented mates. Something he'd never thought he'd associate with himself. He was surprised at how much he was looking forward to showing off that he belonged to Jungkook.

"What are we gonna do with all your other stuff here, hyung?" Jungkook asks as he hands Yoongi a water bottle from the chest. He takes a moment to chug the whole thing and tosses it into the garbage bag in the corner.