I wiped my eyes, my hands going to cover my princess parts.

"Daddy, c-can I have my panties back?" I asked.

Frank nodded, putting my panties back on me. I sniffled quietly and snuggled up against his chest.

"I love you," I said. "I-I'm sorry for getting scared."

"No, baby, you don't have to apologize ever," Frank said. "If you ever want me to stop then you just tell me. Hit me if you want, I don't care, I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I don't have to do things if I don't want to, Daddy?" I asked.

"Of course not," he said. "We'll never do anything you don't want to."

I nodded softly and he kissed the top of my nose.

"I'm sorry," I said again.

"Baby Boy, stop apologizing, you didn't do anything wrong," he said.

"A-are you sure?" I asked nervously.

"I'm positive," he stated. "Now go to sleep, when you wake up you can have a little treat."

"A treat? For what?" I asked. "I was a bad boy, I got scared."

"You're the best little kitten in the whole world," he said.

I smile softly and buried my face into his chest. I fell asleep quickly, warm and safe in his arms.

When I woke up Frank was still beside me, thankfully. He just laid there, running his fingers through my hair gently with a small smile on his face.

"What?" I asked sleepily.

"Nothing, I'm just happy that I've finally got you all to myself," he said quietly.

"Daddy, why did you let me go on dates if you real loved me?" I asked.

"I just wanted you to be happy," he said. "I love you and I wanted you to be happy even if it wasn't with me."

I leaned up and gave him a soft kiss. He smiled, holding my body close to his.

"Fuck, baby, I love you so much," he said.

"I love you too," I said.

I snuggled up close to his chest and smiled.

"Daddy, Do you want kids one day?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course I want kids," he said.

"Do you want kids with me?" I asked.

"I think I'd like that," Frank said softly. "Maybe we can adopt a couple of kids, that'd be cute."

"Oh," I mumbled sadly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"W-well, it's just that if we adopt we wouldn't get a neko baby and I've always just wanted little kittens," I said.

"Well, we can get little neko babies then," Frank said. "We can have a friend who is a neko be the surrogate mom and you can be the dad."

My eyes widened. "I have to do naughty things with her?!"

"No," he said with a small chuckle. "You will not be doing naughty things with her. You'll just, you know, finish in a cup or something."

I blushed softly and he kissed my cheek.

"Won't you be sad though because they aren't yours?" I asked.

"Even if they aren't biologically mine they're still going to be mine and I'll love them with all my heart," he said.