family ties

jax POV

we pulled up to the address Harley gave us. the house was huge. i seen sam with a woman on the front porch.

we got off our bikes and the woman ran off the porch and hugged harley. we followed her into the house. harley introduced us all.

we followed sam down to the basement. there was a guy down thats was as big as opie im assuming hes alex.

"hey alex" harley greeting him as she hugged him "hey kiddo." he said then kissed her head.

"do you want to wake him up?" sam asked harley. she smiled and walked over to the guy that was tied to the chair.

she punched the hell out of him the chair fell side ways. alex walked over and picked the guy up in one motion.

the guy looked up and seen harley standing there, his eyes went wide. he looked around the room and started freaking out.

harley hit him a few times before she grabbed a knife and slide it down his thigh cutting him. he screamed behind his gag. she cut him a few more times before she passed the knife to piney.

piney tortured the guy for a while before he gave opie a chance at him. i decided to wait to take my anger out on hobart.

tig and happy brought hobart and the other guy in through the outside door of the basement.

we all took turns beating on kyle even though piney, ope and me were the worst. i was so mad that he had something to do with harley going missing. there were several times we spoke about her.

i needed to know why.

"if we ungag him can anyone hear him yelling?" i asked

"no. only neighbor for a while is this fucker." alex said kicking the trent guy over.

just then an alarm started going off we all froze.

"shit i gotta go harley dont set start the fire yet. ill make it look natural when i get back." sam told her

"alright. be safe out there." harley told him.

"sam theyre calling for everyone." ashley yelled down the steps

"alright shut it off. alex lets go. will you listen for ash harls? she gonna go any day now."

"i got this. go and be safe both of you."  she yelled as the ran up the steps.

we were all looking at her confused as to what was going on.

"theres a fire somewhere. sams a hired firefighter and EMT and alex volunteers. and ive decided im gonna set his house on fire with him inside." she told us shrugging her shoulders.

"alright i want talk to the traitor get his gag off." i said stepping in front of kyle.

clay ripped the tape off "come on jax. dont do this man" he pleaded.

i looked around "give me a minute guys."

everyone walked out leaving me and harley in the room.

"i want to know why" i snapped

"jax man it wasnt my idea man. you gotta believe me. i didnt--" i punched him cutting him off

"I SAID WHY!" i yelled

he hung his head. the looked at harley . i punched him again "you dont fucking look at her!"

"you missed her didnt you jax. you tell her about how many girls you screwed while she was helf up here or how you eventually forgot about her and moved on. hell everyone stopped looking after a few short months. you was fucking every croweater a week after she was gone. you dont give a damn about her." he said laughing.