- lxiii - snakes on a pl(ads)ane

— being yourself in a world that is trying to constantly change who you are is the greatest show of courage —

Previously on bulletprxxf lxve :

“Who the fuck cares about Robin?” Louis rolls his eyes and continues. “Zayn and Niall start hanging out more than usual. More than we normally would hang out. Niall is literally depressed over his break up with Liam and since Zayn is a shoulder to cry on, Niall thinks it’s love.”

“Or Zayn thinks it’s a shoulder to cry on,” Harry says.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, Zayn’s engagement was called off at first which turns out that Perrie was just adjusting the ring but is it me or does it feel like the engagement is really off for real? I mean Zerrie haven’t said a thing to each other since Eleawhore came in. Remember when we would talk about Zayn and immediately Perrie would follow?”

“Now it’s Niall,” Louis says.

“Exactly.”

“But it doesn’t make sense,” Louis says confused. “Zayn is a pure homophobe he would never like Niall like that, it’s gay.”

“But…anything can happen. Look at Liam.”

“Liam was a jerk.”

“What is he talking to Greg about though?” Harry wonders and they both look at Liam and Greg across the table. “Looks pretty heated if you ask me.”

“So Zayn is using Niall and Niall is using Zayn. There’re using each other for comfort from their break ups.”

“Niall is using drugs.” Harry offers another suggestion. Louis turns to his boyfriend, his eyebrows crunched in the middle. Harry, with his index finger removes the wrinkles on his forehead. “What’s wrong love?”

“Is this going to be us when we’re old? Gossiping about others?”

Harry chuckles lightly. “I don’t know but whatever we’ll be doing or gossiping about, I hope it’ll be with you.”

“I love you.”

“Till death do us part?”

“Always.”

“And forever,” Harry hums on his lips.

And now: