Chapter 5

Camila's POV

"And you're our Lun-" I cut Dinah off by putting my hand in her mouth as the words become muffled. I glared at her as she put her hands up in the air like surrendering.

I put may hands down and looked at Y/n and saw her confused expression.

"N-Nothing you need to know." I said nervously while playing with my fingers and looking down. I heard an okay.

"Well just rest for now Y/n, let's see if your temprature will go down and then just a little rest and you will be just fine." I sent her a smile and grabbed Dinah's hands as I drag her outside.

"You still not gonna accept her? Are you right now sirious walz?" Dinah sighed and shook her head. She left without even waiting for my reply.

I still can't ruin my reputation just for her.

-

Your POV

I stayed at the bed holding into my dear body wishing the pain away every second. I pulled the covers up to my neck for more warmth.

After an hour the pain got worse adding a migraine on my head and a stomach ache. I started crying once more but trying to stop it because I know the pain will not go away by it.

All of Camila's friends got in one by one including her. Ally went over me with some medicines and water. She gave it to me signing me to drink it.

After that, she took a damp towel and put it on my head. My head still hurts but that helped just a little but my body is still aching.

Even a single move of my muscle it will hurt. A lot. All of Camila's friends walked out except for Camila.

She stayed by my side using her phone to entertain herself. While I was in pain, life is so good. *insert a lot of sarcasm*.

After an hour again, but only Ally got in and checked my temprature again. She sighed and shook her head.

"Camila, Y/n's fever is getting worse even after she took her medicines. I'll ask Demi if she knows anything about this. For now Y/n you need to just have a rest okay?" She said and I nodded at her still in pain.

Soon enough, a girl entered the room about 20-25 years old and started to talk to Ally and Camila. Then she made hr way to me started checking me up for symptoms.

The pain is getting worse and worse for me every second. I can feel the heat radiating from my body. I honestly don't know what's happening to me.

"Her temperature is getting higher and higher, I don't even think it's possible for a human. I never have encountered anything like this so I don't know any medicines. " She sighed.

"But Demi, if her temperature gets more higher she will die.. " Ally explained with her voice getting lower and lower by the end of the sentence.

"I know Ally but I don't know any medicines I know one thing to get her out of the pain but it's not a medicine.. " Demi explained to them.

"Then what is it Demi?! Just say it. " Camila shouted making the ground shake for a bit making everyone frighten including me.

"It's by turning her. " Camila's eyes got wide and mine too. "I'm sure the fever will go away if you bit her. "

"I-I'm gonna be a wolf?!" I shouted making me cry in pain because of it.

"Yes Y/n. It's the only way for the pain to go away. Don't worry it's not gonna hurt. " She reassured me but I'm still not sure about this.

"I-I'm gonna think about it. " I said slowly.

"Well you need to be quick, because the pain will only gonna be worsen minute by minute. " She said as she walked out of the room with Camila and Ally.

So now I'm gonna be a wolf? It would be cool but what if people won't accept me? What if they would torture me like in the movies? But it's the only way to get the pain away and save my life.

I'll do it, I mean what's the worst that could happen right?

After a few minutes of thinking, the girls came into the room.

"So, is it gonna be okay with you to be a... " Camila asked me awkwardly fiddling her fingers.

"Y-Yes, just get it over with. I can't bare the pain anymore. " I weakly said to them and they nodded leaving Camila and I in the room.

She got into the bed with me while looking down. I tried my best to move my hand to lift her head up so I succeeded. Her chocolate/caramel eyes stared into mine.

I saw her gulp as I did the same. I licked my lips making her look at them.

"Can I?" I slowly nodded making sure I don't hurt myself. She wasted no time and placed her hand on my cheeks.

As soon as our lips touched, I felt fireworks and butterflies in my stomach. I never felt anything like this. What's happening to me.

Her lips are so soft. The softest that I have ever touched before in my life. This is the best feeling that I have ever felt. Her lips are so addictive, it tasted like mint. The best mint that I have ever tasted before.

As I got into senses, I started to kiss back. I felt her lips detached into mine and I groaned slightly which made her smirk.

Her lips got into my jaw kissing it softly making sure not to hurt me. I tried my best not to moan, I bit my lip which was a bad decision because of my busted lips.

I hissed making Camila look up clearly concerned.

"Did I hurt you??" She asked me.

"N-No just continue. I-I mean ugh just get it over with. " I rumbled making her giggle and continue.

Soon enough I felt to fangs on my neck making me gasp as she buries her fangs into me. I felt the pain at first but after it I felt pleasure.

She pulled her fangs out and startws licking where she has bitten. She looked up locking with my tired eyes. She smiled at me making me mirror her actions.

"You did it." She said soflty as she runs her soft fingers on the place where her fangs had sunk. I nodded slowly as the sleepiness got into me making me pass out.

Camila's POV

I saw her passed out after she nodded making me panic. I yelled at the others making them run into the room.

"What? What happened?!" Ally questioned me while looking at the girl who just passed out a minute ago.

"S-She passed out after I bit her." I said nervously. "Is she going to be okay Ally?" I asked her concerned.

"Yeah she will, it's normal to pass out like that if you just got bitten. I see her temperature is going down slowly so she's gonna be alright. " She smiled as she put her hands into Y/n's neck.

"So Camz, is she good in bed?" Lauren asked while smirking.

"What?! No! I mean we didn't do anything like that. " I explained quickly making them laugh.

"Like what Camz?" She asked me teasingly.

"W-We just made out. " I quietly said as I looked at the ground with pink tint at my cheeks.

"Aw Mila's blushing look!" Normans pointed out making me look up and glare at her. She gulped and decided to zip her mouth shut.

"So Walz, will you accept her now?" Dinah asked.

"I still don't know cheechee. I'll think about it. " I said making her nod.

-

Author's Note:

Hey guys, kinda forgot to update 😂

how's the story going so far?