- lxii -li(nstagram)ttle talks

Start from the beginning

“It is good.”

“Good?” Niall asks, as if Zayn was completely off in saying that. “It’s divine.”

“Yeah whatever,” Zayn says. Niall calls out his mother, informing her that the sauce was ready.

Larry Stylinson were in the living room, looking at a range of framed photos but what they were looking for were embarrassing photos and then post them on their Instagram (Larrystagram_xx) (the “xx” was because of Harry’s insistence on adding it) for all to see.

“This one’s good,” Louis laughs. It is a photo of baby Niall, sleeping with his mouth wide open, saliva drooling from it. “He’s adorable. He looks like Theo.”

“Post it, post it,” Harry encourages as Louis snaps a photo of it. “Name it Drooler baby # 7.”

“Drooler baby?”

“Yeah,” Harry says. He presses ‘Post’ before Louis changes his mind on the picture title for the umpteenth time. “How about this one?”

“What is that in his mouth?”

“His foot I think,” Harry says. He leans forward to examine the photo in which a 9-month old Niall seems to be biting his foot. “It says here Nini at 9.”

“Nini?” Louis wonders and they both laugh between themselves.

“Everything fine boys?” Maury asks. Larry both jump on the spot and turn to face Niall’s mother smiling fondly at them.

“Yes ma’am, just looking at Niall’s baby pictures,” Harry answers, Louis too busy snickering at the back on his own. “He was a lovely boy.”

“He still is,” she says and walks back to the kitchen. Harry lets out a sigh and they continue posting more pictures of baby Nini on Instagram where Directioners are fangirling over Niall’s fetus pictures ;).

Liam was upstairs, alone, in Niall’s old bedroom. He was up there for a while and hence had fallen asleep on Niall’s old, tiny bed. Zayn came upstairs to call him down for dinner but stopped upon seeing a snoring Liam on the bed. He fished out his phone and snapped a picture for memory, smiling at it.

“Liam,” he whispers to him, gently shaking his shoulder. Liam groans.  “It’s dinner time.”

“M’not hungry, m’sleepy,” Liam grunts, still sleeping. He shifts on the bed, his body away from Zayn.

“They made really good food, so c’mon,” he tells him, pulling him up. Liam tries to protest but Zayn is surprisingly strong. “Jeez, you need to stop going to the gym, you’re so heavy.”

“Lately, I’ve been so sleepy it’s not even funny,” Liam says, his voice a little hoarse.