"Go to school. Now." I look at her confused.

"But it isn't until..." I look around for the clock and gasp. "Ten minutes ago."

"It's your fault you took so long in the shower." Sean looks at me grinning weirdly. I cock my head to the side and scan his eyes.

Whoops, I found it. The mischievous look in his eyes.

"What did you do to my soap?" I ask cautiously.

Sean puts his hands in his pocket and looks at me innocently. "I might've placed oil on it."

"Cooking oil!" I screamed ready to lash out if he says another word.

"Chill, I used baby oil."

"Baby oil! That is disgusting!" I lunged towards him and started punching him repeatedly and pushing him in the process.

"Stop it." I glanced up at him for a moment thinking that he was hurt but when I saw that he had an amused smile on his face I started hitting him again.

"Stop it!" This time Claire's voice stops my arms mid-air. "Go to school right now." Her voice makes a scamper out of the kitchen and outside into Sean's car.

We were both breathing heavily as we settled inside then Sean turns his head to look at me. "That was close."

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "You're scared of your mother?"

Sean gives me the 'duh' look. "Of course I am. What did you think?"

I shrug. "Well, I thought you were one of those rebels."

"I am. Just in a different way." Sean winks at my direction and I shake my head.

"Don't for a second think that I forgot what you did." I cast him a deathly glare.

Sean chuckles. "You'll forget it sooner or later."

"Really? Last I recalled I'm still pissed at you for that reason so I can't really forget it now can I?" I crossed my arms on my chest and looked out the window.

When we arrived the school hallway was deserted. No usual couples making out and no jocks bullying the nerds. It was completely surreal.

We were already late for our first class that's for sure so why aren't we heading there?

"Where are we going?" I asked Sean but he didn't answer.

Then we went to the office, Sean talked to the secretary who seemed to bat her eyelashes in a flirtatious way. If I was one of those possessive girlfriends I would've ripped her eyes out.

Does she have no shame?

Sean signed something in a paper and turned around to walk out of the office not bothering to glance at me.

"Where are the slips?" I catched up to him.

"I don't have it." I stopped walking. "What? We need those to get back to class." Sean turns to me with a blank expression.

"We're not heading to class. And even if we were late we don't need slips."

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion which Sean seems to notice and sighs. "We're skipping school." I hastily shook my head. "Absolutely not, we have a quiz in biology."

Sean finally grins. "Live a little Angel, nothing's gonna happen when you're with me."

I sighed and finally agreed. I mean what's there to lose?

"Sooooo.... where are we going?" I asked after a while of walking.

"The pool." He replied.

"But isn't that closed and we don't even have swimsuits."

"Don't you want to show me what's under those clothes." Sean wriggles his eyebrows.

"What! No! Never!" I shouted.

"You'll have to show me sooner or later Angel because you know you can't get away from this." He says pointing to himself.

"Hmmmmm, I've seen better." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Really?" Sean turns his head and looks at me. "Then you haven't seen all of it yet."

"Ewwww, I definitely don't want to see those."

Sean pursed his lips and walked away.

"HEY! Heeeeyyy.... Awwww come on Sean, can't your big ego handle a little insult?"

Sean rolled his eyes but continued walking.

"Fine, you're hot, okay? Is that what you want to hear?" I throw my arms in exasperation.

Sean smirked. "I already know babe I just wanted to hear you say it."

"Ewww... did you just call me babe again, I feel like a pig now." I said disgusted.

"Awww... don't worry Angel, even if you're a pig I'll still be your boyfriend, making you exercise until you're thin again." He cooed.

"Hmph! I am not that fat. Am I? Oh God I'm fat?" I said horrified.

"Um... N-no.. I mean... I didn't... ummm..." he stuttered.

I laughed at his guilty face then ran to the pool.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE! HAHAHAHA!!" I shouted with my back to him.

"So that's what you want huh?" I hear Sean's steps quicken and now I'm not exactly fond of whatever is running in that brain of his.

I stop beside the pool and turn around to look at him with cautious eyes.

Sean smirks then lunges towards me and I scream.