Chapter 14- Blow Horn

Magsimula sa umpisa

Laughing to myself, the dude that escorted me taps me on the shoulder. "There He is."

I turn my attention to his direction and see a group of boys rolling dice. Beyond the thick cloud of people. I see Khalil's big ass head.

"Yep, that's him." I say shaking my head in disbelief.

I watch as he takes the other players money. He even went as far to smoke that stanky ass crack. However, I keep my composure. I wasn't here to make a scene.

"You did so good baby." I hear and see some redbone kiss him on the cheek. She leans in whispering God knows what in his ear.

Then the bitch had the audacity to sit on my baby daddy's lap.

That was the last straw.

I make my way through the group and look dead in Khalil's face. He looks like he seen a ghost when he realized it was me and tried to get the girl off of him. But it was too late for allat.

"When you gone talk about your son?" I say loud on purpose. Nosey motherfuckers starts weighing in on it and I get a lot of 'oouus' and 'damn bro'

The redbone looks up at him. "Son." She questioned. I smirk.

"Yea. Son." I say proudly.

"Don't start this here London." He pleads with me but i wasn't letting up.

"Trust me, it wasn't my intention to start nothing here. You made that your decision when you didn't wanna discuss more important things." I spit

For some reason I started sweating really bad and couldn't help myself. The tension was getting thick.

I spot the first full-looking drink on the table and it's gone in one sip.

The men at the table were surprised at my action and start saying slick comments, getting Khalil attention.

He studied me as if he didn't understand what was going on. Apparently it was Khalil turn to roll the dice so some nigga started rushing him.

"Aye bro you gone play or what? Hurry up" ole dude said.

Khalil smacked his teeth and pushed the light skin off of him, making her fall. Unable to control myself I start laughing.

"Bitch what's funny?" The hoe said to me.

I immediately stop laughing. "It's finna be you when I put my foot up yo ass." I try to walk closer to her but get dragged in the opposite direction.

Khalil yanked me out the living room and took me into a corner.

"Why you tryna show out for them niggas. You know you don't even drink like that." He fusses.

I could not believe out of everything he did, he getting mad over some boys swooning over me.

"I ain't showing out for nobody. If they got a slick comment to say then let them." I scoff. "And you the last person to be talking about showing out. Since when you do coke and crack?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders and look away. "It's a lot of shit you don't know about me.

I shrug my shoulders too, mocking her. "You right. But im finna find out right after these people leave."

He laughs. He think it's a joke. "Well you do that." He says and goes back to his seat.

I go in my purse and grab my secret weapon.

"THIS IS A MOTHAFUCKIN PSA!!" I blow my blow horn in the air, getting everyone attention.

"THE POLICE ARE ON THEIR WAY. A NEIGHBOR HAS COMPLAINED AND THEY ARE DOING A SEARCH. UNLESS YOU WANNA HAVE A MUGSHOT FOR YOUR NEXT INSTAGRAM POST, I SUGGEST YOU TAKE YO SHIT AND LEAVE!" I yell and blow the horn one more time.

People start scattering like roaches. And hella quick. I look at Khalil and his mouth is wide open as his friends all dip in him.

"How we know you ain't lying." The girl who tested my patience earlier ask.

Some people stopped to hear my answer and some didn't.

"That's the same question them cops gone ask when you steady denying them charges." I blow my horn loud. "Now get the fuck out my house."

The girl rolls her eyes. She hands Khalil a slip of paper before leaving out.

Making sure she was gone, I go up to Khalil and snatch the paper out of his hands while he wasn't paying attention.

Sure enough it's the hoe's number. I give Khalil a fake smile while ripping up the paper.

"Sill wabbit." I say before tossing the shreds in the trash.

I look around and see that them people dipped. They even took they weed with them. That's so pathetic but they had the right mindset because who was cleaning it up? Not i

"Why you gotta lie to them people like that?" Khalil says stumbling and laughing. He was obviously high off his ass.

I give him some water and an Ibprofen. "Take this and take a nap while you're at it." I say handing him the pill.

"Hope you get your rest cuz when you wake up we having a talk." I say.

"Talk about what?"

"You. Me. Us. And how we fixing us."

Yea this a long chapter but i hope you guys enjoyed✌🏽💕