The dungeon was BULLSHIT

Start from the beginning

Vega: What did you expect? You can kill titans bigger than the tower above us with your fists.

'Good point. But the way they put it makes it seem to be a quarter of Hell in strength but four times Hell in numbers. I was expecting more wave control than just punching through lazily.'

Vega: I have to agree there.

Just then loud screams of terror are heard along with ground shaking stomps.

'Is that a demon? Too weak to be a baron. Too loud to be a pinky, it's gotta be a Hell Knight.'

I follow the screams which didn't take long since I can run faster than the Bloodhound, which is a car with a turbine in it.

When I make it I see a bear I mean big hairy gay man I mean Minotaur.

'This oughta be interesting.'

I unsheathe my wrist blade getting its attention. It charges at me while I stand there, menacingly.

Bell Cranell POV:

'Oh no, what the Hell is he doing he's just standing there, menacingly.'

"Run!"

I screamed that word out. He didn't move.

"Listen this things strong you gotta run-"

I was interrupted by him jumping to the wall and pouncing off onto the Minotaur's back. The Minotaur rammed around the room trying to get this green man off. But to no avail.

He then tore off the horn of the Minotaur and jumped to the front of the beast. He took the horn and stabbed its chin going through the head killing it getting blood all over the ceiling.

I sat there frozen in fear, more fear then a Minotaur could ever produce. The man before me was brutal and without mercy.

DoomsSlayer POV:

'That was too easy. There hella weaker than an imp.'

I then notice a kid on the floor. The boy was scared.

Vega: Are you Alright? Hey kid?

Kid: uh y-yeah thanks f-for the save.

Vega: No problem there. You oughta get up before another erupts-

Vega was interrupted by a loud booming roar. We turned to see another Minotaur looking at us then charging.

'Vega... why you do dis to me?'

I get ready to fight. But it stopped half way. It was being cut up. It bled everywhere it got on the kid mainly. It fell screaming turning to dust.

On the other side of it was a blonde girl in very shitty armor and bearing an emotionless face.

'I'm questioning wether to let Hell take this place or not. Eh I guess if they do they'll get stronger and be a bigger ass pain.'

Blonde girl: you there. Are you alright?

The kid stood staring at her.

Vega: Kid? Kid snap out of it.

I snapped in front of his face. I was about to slap him when he began to run away.

Vega: Well then, seeya.

I run off to head deeper into the dungeon.

Aiz POV:

'That green it's familiar. Where could I have-'

I remembered. It's the green from the stone. It's who we assume is the Doom Slayer.

I showed a face of fear before running off.

LATER

Aiz: Finn, Remember what we saw this morning in the crater?

Finn: yes?

Aiz: Remember What That stone showed us, the green blur that dashed around a scorched landscape?

Finn: Aiz, What did you see?

Aiz: I saw the same green in a muscular man with a weird cylinder like thing on his shoulder. He was near a boy when I came. I only saw the last bit of him killing a Minotaur.
H-he tore out its horn and stabbed through its head with it, he didn't even seem to be tired or struggle.

Finn was astonished at this. He was scared and amazed, but most importantly that he knew that was either their savior or their Armageddon, we both did.

Finn: Thank you Aiz

I walked off to tell the others.

'I must confront him. Ask what his intentions are.'
________________________________
Ok this chapter is finished. I'm not planning on making any love stories because it's gay. Ok check out my other stories comment and criticize.
All right seeeeeee you aaaaaaall

LATER