18

request by: @TheOneNOnlyMrsRogers
(I'm sorry for the super late story)

Kai and I have been dating for years now. No one knows about us except for the members who are supportive and courageous towards our relationship. Their manager knows about us as well, despite being their Makeup-Artist, their manager warned me about dating an idol. I gave him a nod and told him everything was going to be fine.

Their manager told them that they should not give or reveal anything personal in their social media. He glanced at Baekhyun, who is known for spoiling everything. They understood about the situation and decided to stay low-key about it.

My biggest fears about dating an idol is really scary such as, being found out by their fans and got criticised for dating their idol. Their hate will not stop unless both parties broken up. I could not see myself being alone that is the worst thing I could ever imagine but promises are meant to be broken, aren't it?

There was one time, the members invited me for their upcoming anniversary. I could not lie that I was proud of their hard work. They have been working hard on their new upcoming album and since their debut I have supported them.

The celebration was located at this secluded hotel that is only meant for celebrities, like them, to have time alone and avoid crazy fans. The event was BIG. Balloons were hung up everywhere, swimming pools that changed colours to the beat of the song and delicious food that were ready to be served. Everything looked like a birthday party but it was only an event.

I sat beside Kai and the rest were just randomly sitting across me. Chanyeol asked their manager if he could do a Live on his Instagram. He gave a green light and everyone started to scatter around and pretend to do their own things while Chanyeol was ready to press "Live".

Kai dragged me to the corner of the room, to spend time with each other. He snuggled his way into my arms and kissed me on the cheeks then lips. He started to cuddle from there. Kai complimented on my dress, getting compliments from your boyfriend is the best thing you could ever asked. I gave him a peck on the lips as a sign of thankfulness.

Chanyeol was talking to fans on the live. "What are the rest of the members doing?" He repeated the question from a fan.

"Well.. there they are. They're just doing their own stuff." He said while turning his phone to the rest.

He went on live as normal until one fan asked, "Is that Kai? What is he doing with a girl?"

Chanyeol expression from happy-boy to cHogIwHa.... (a/n: I'm sorry such a bad joke)

He ignored the questions but the rest started to catch up the situation. It got worse. Chanyeol abruptly ended the live and told us what happened. Their manager and the rest looked at each other. I started to feel anxious and nervous. My hands were trembling and felt ice cold. Kai hold my hands, the warmth from him made me calmed down but the feeling had not fade.

"Baby, everything is going to be okay. Don't worry." Kai assured me.

"Yea, Na De Young. We will try to help you." said the Manager.

"I think we should all end this event and start to pack everything up." he added.

Instead of helping the rest, Kai took my hands and pulled me into his hotel room. He looked at me but I avoided his gaze. He pulled back my hair and kissed my forehead. Again, he reassured me that everything was going to be better. Kai told me that the manager told him to come down and settled some issues. I nodded and sat on his bed. The anxiety and my biggest fears have finally met and bad thoughts started to form inside my head.

The next morning, I found myself sleeping on Kai's arms. The sore from my body ached, I stood up from the bed and did some stretching. I tried to wake Kai up but he dragged me down back to bed and locked me up with his legs above my body.

"Baby~ let me go!" I struggled.

"Stay with me, don't go. I don't want you to disappear from my life ever. Stay please" Kai begged and tightened his legs.

I gave him a kiss on his cheeks, "Such a baby." I said and went back to sleep.

About ten minutes later, a loud knock woken up both of us. I looked at Kai with stunned face. He got up and walked towards the door, I quickly went and hide behind a wall. He opened the door and saw three fans outside shouting and screaming when they saw him with messy hair.

Hey! I should be the one who is doing it! Not you guys!  I thought to myself. The sense of jealousy started to be worsened when Kai started to talk to them. What is he doing now? I'm behind you! Are you blind, my love? I frowned at him. I came out from the wall and told them to go away.

They saw me and started to insult and called names. I ignored them and slammed the door. I gave Kai a glare and went to the bathroom. After five minutes, I packed my stuff and opened the door. Kai pulled my shoulder, I shrugged but he forcibly pulled my hands.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't make you jealous. They were nice to me before you raged out. Are you going home? Are you sure that you are going to be safe? I don't think you should go out." He said.

I kept quiet then a knock on the door shocked both of us again. This time, I opened the door, it was the manager. The manager told us that the fans who we saw, were trespassing the hotel property and stalked ever since the members came here. He also showed an article that said, "EXO's Kai is rumoured to be dating a girl." My eyes widened.

I read the comments, some were nice but the rest were mean. I appreciated the nice and supportive comments however my phone was blown by the number of notifications. Kai asked his manager if it was okay to announce about the news. He said that it would be a risky move but he could try. The manager also gave some encouragement words to him and patted his back.

The manager left our room. Left two of us, Kai looked at me and stole a kiss from my lips while I was busy looking at my Instagram.

"I think we should make it public. It will be the best especially if we are brutally honest about our feelings." He said.

I looked up and titled my head in disbelieve. Public? Really babe? What if they judged us?

"No silly, no one will judge us." Kai laughed and ruffled my hair.

He took out his phone and went on Instagram. He picked the cutest picture of us, which is a picture of his dogs surrounded me and I was looking at the camera with a bright smile on my face. Isn't that picture on his wallpaper? Is he really going to post that? I said to myself.

"Is this okay baby?" He showed a long caption. I nodded to give him the consent that he can post. Within minutes, the number of fans started to like and commented quickly. Wow never have I ever experienced this type of sonic-way before. I thought to myself.

"Now you don't have to worry about getting backlash from the fans. If you ever receive one, tell me. I'll do something to that person" Kai added while caressing my cheeks.

"Don't be a cyber-bully!" I frowned and pinched him.

He laughed and pulled me over his bed and cuddled.

Ever since that incident, Chanyeol and everyone else thoughtfully cautions about the actions that they do. Same goes to myself, I began to be aware of my surroundings and carefully post something on my social media.