2 (part one)

This story idea was given by my friend. Enjoy!

Kai pov ;

"Kai, are you sure that you're going to propose her during the concert?" Suho asked me. "I'm scared the crowd will not like it but I will give my support to you." He added

I nodded my head as I acknowledged the consequences that will happen but it was my idea who planned this. Suho has been the best leader, he doesn't give up on every members and always been supporting towards us. I feel appreciated to have someone like him.

Before I could start on my practice, I texted Ellen, who is Lydia's bestfriend, abou the plan so she wouldn't be confused what's going on.

Ellen, I need your help. You said

What can I do for you? She replied

Since my band is having concert here but Lydia couldn't come because she's busy, I want her to be at the concert because I have a plan to propose her. You said

PROPOSE?! Ellen replied in shocked.

Yes. Don't worry both of you will be receiving VIP tickets. You said

Sure! Good luck with it! I'm sure she's going to be happy! Ellen replied

I could feel my heart racing fast. Why am i feeling like this? Am I nervous?

"Kai, let's practice now!" Suho shouted.

Lydia pov ;

School has ended and I can't wait to go home to watch my Netflix series. Before I approached to the locker, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned behind and saw Ellen who looked so hyped and excited over something.

"Lydia! I have a surprise for you!" Ellen said in the most annoying voice.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You boyfriend knows that you are busy with school but he has invited us to the concert! Can you believe that?" Ellen said.

"He invited us?! What about tomorrow? We don't even have any tickets!" I said while freaking out.

"Chill, he said that he settled everything for you and given us VIP tickets." She reassured you.

I smiled widely while both of us walk towards the lockers. Inside my heart feels like it wanna fangirl all day long but I'm at school. I need to behave yourself or I'm gonna get expelled. Well it's good that if I got expel from school, I can stay at home all day long.

Ellen and I walked out of the school, keep talking about how excited I were.

-before the concert.-

I knock on Ellen's door and shout, LEFT ONE MORE DAY!!"

Ellen eyes widen and jump out of the bed quickly. I followed her to the kitchen as she's making breakfast.

Kai pov ;

"Ahh... I'm so excited to see her!" I looked at myself in the mirror, smiling like an idiot.

"Kai, are you ready? Time for rehearsal." Kyungsoo opens the bathroom door.

I nodded your head.

As we are reaching towards the stadium, fans are crowding around the car and taking pictures of us. "Seriously?" Our manager said. I could tell that he is pissed off about the fans there. I don't care about that anyway. I'm here to surprise my lover.

" Kai-ah! *shouts*" one shouted and touches my shirt.

"God, touch someone else's not mine. I'm precious." I mumbled to myself.

-during break time-

"Jagi kyungsoo, notice me." I poked him.

He glares at me and raised his fist. I ran towards Sehun, using him as a shield. Kyungsoo walks away ignoring me behind. I laughed so hard until Kyungsoo punched me on my stomach as a karma. Sehun on the other hand, drinking his bubble tea that Baekhyun bought.

I took out my phone, realising that Lydia spammed me with love notes. "Damn.. I should reply just now." I sigh.

"Hey babe, sorry for the late reply. I'm currently taking a break now. Mind me calling you?" I sent her a text.

"Yea sure!" She replied.

I called her. *ring ring* Waiting for her to answer, making me nervous to face her later...

*to be continue*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n : ello, welcome back again. well sorry about that. i have too many ideas i have so that's why. i'm still working on it now. XD some of the story structure is super obvious haha sorry. deleting my old chapters (non of them make any sense LOL even some i copied from others.)