1

[Decided to restart everything on this story!]

"y/n ! Look at the time already! Why are you so slow?" your boyfriend whined

"Can you wait? Says the one who woke up late!" you argued back.

-5 mins later-

Both of you arrived at a luxurious restaurant. As you were walking in, you bumped onto someone.

"omo, i'm sorry! Are you okay?" you apologised to the person.

"yea, I am. Don't worry too much." that person said

The voice sounds similar, you looked at the person and with the tone of surprised you said, "Jonghyun?!"

The person flinched a little bit as his name was called. "Y/n? Oh my, sorry I didn't noticed it was you." Jonghyun said. "So, what are you doing here?" He added.

"Well, I'm with my boyfriend. His name is Kai. Kai this is my friend, Jonghyun. He actually wants to celebrate our 1 year together. And you?" you smiles brightly while tugging on Kai's arm

Jonghyun felt a stab onto his heart when you mentioned "friend". You didn't mention who he really is. "Oh really? Well, nice to meet you Kai. I worked here for 6 months. Let me lead you to your reservation seats." Jonghyun said as he leads both of you to the seats.

"Thank you. Kai, I need to go to the restroom first. Sorry." you said as you rush towards the restroom. Jonghyun sits down on the chair and chats with Kai a little.

"So, you guys known each other for one year? That's good." Jonghyun said sighing.

"Yea. Why?" Kai asked Jonghyun frowning.

"Has Y/n mentioned to you that I'm her ex?" Jonghyun said proudly, folding his arms.

Kai shakes his head. Jonghyun smirks, he told Kai everything about your relationship in the past with him and explain to him why both of you broken up. Kai looked away for a second and became depressed. Jonghyun saw you and stand up. "Take care of y/n properly, Kai. Don't lose her" Jonghyun said in a malicious way

You glared at Jonghyun angrily. Jonghyun just smile seductively at you while Kai only looked at the window beside him. You sat down on the chair and ordered some food.

"Kai, what happened? Why are you so quiet?" You asked Kai, looking at him.

Kai didn't answered but pout. You tried to feed him but he doesn't want it. You rubs your head in confusion.

-finished the dinner-

While waiting for Kai who is paying to the cashier, disturbing questions started to wild inside your head. "What did Jonghyun said to Kai?"

"Babe, let's go.." Kai finally said. You stood up and hold his arms. While walking to the exit, at the corner of your eye you saw Jonghyun who looked jealous and just stare at both of you.

"Looking at both of them is so disgusting." Jonghyun jerks away while talking to his colleague.

After eating dinner, Kai decided to go somewhere quiet to spend time with each other. He stopped at a nearby park which is ten minutes away from your house. Both of you walked, holding hands and looking up to the sky. The stars shine the darkness of the sky. It looked beautiful.

Both of you talked about the beautiful sky until you felt someone staring at you. You saw Kai who smiles cutely, "babe! Stop staring!"

He laughed and pinched your cheeks. He took out something out from his pocket, a small box, and opened the box. It was a ring which looked beautiful and you looked at him in disbelieve.

"This gift represents how much I love you, I treasure you and I couldn't live without you." He said as he puts the ring on your ring finger.

Tears falling from your eyes. "Thank you babe." You said and kissed him passionately.

"Each day passes by like a moment, or each moment is like a long eternity. The more I look the more I'm immersed in the time that is you. You're my twenty four~" Kai sings to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n ; hello, welcome to my Imagines. I decided to re-write all of my stories- well some of them are rubbish as non of them makes any sense. I hope you would love this chapter. Vote please! It took me 2 days for some ideas. (w/c ; 722)