10

*sobs* why does this remind me of him? What is special about him anyway? You are actually watching a Korean Drama, you've been crying for 2 hours because the Korean Drama made you think back about how loyal you were with him but it didn't last ever since he cheated on you with your best friend.

*ding dong*
Who in the world will ring in the middle of the night? WAIT BUT MY ROOMMATE IS INSIDE HIS ROOM? sigh whatever. You walk up to your door and open the knob, shocking to see that your ex-boyfriend is in front of you.

"What the f*k do you want from me?" I asked while leaning on the wall.

"Woah- you're still pretty." He leans forward to kiss you but you quickly back off from the door.

He steps inside your house without taking off his shoe then he grabs you by force and kisses you. The more you resist, the more force he will put. You take your favorite ice cream on the table and smash it on his face. My ice-cream.. well at least its a self-defense.

You quickly knock on your roommate room who is skyping to his girlfriend but he opens the door looking so annoyed, seeing another guy in the house.

"Oh, your new boyfriend huh, y/n? YOU CHEATER!" said your ex-boyfriend

what the hell? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON ME! YOU- ASSH*LE!

"Dude, he's just drunk. Probably because he is just lonely." Your roommate, Kai, grabs your ex by the collar and throws him outside.

"I'm sorry to bother you and your romantic time with your girlfriend." You said and sit down.

Kai looks so devastated whenever you mentioned 'girlfriend'. "Kai, did you... erm.. broke up?"  You asked. Kai sits beside you and leans his head on your shoulder.

"I've tried everything I could for her but she doesn't seem to like it. I keep thinking that I'm not good for her but when you became my roommate, you've become my source of light." Kai said while twirling your hair.

"One day, I realized that I have a strong feeling for you. That's why I tried to avoid you and everything else. So, will you.... be my partner?" He sits back and purpose.

Your mind stops for a while and "yes.." comes out from your mouth without you realizing. Kai stole a kiss from your open mouth and he snuggles under your arms.

"So.. tell me what happened just now"

You snapped, "Well, before my 3rd anniversary with him, one of my colleagues said that my 'best friend' is using me to get him. I didn't believe them at first but when I'm standing at  his house, familiar high heels were seen and I rushed to his bedroom.." You stop and cried.

Kai pats you, "Continue.."

"I found both of them in bed, naked. I dropped on the floor, crying so much and ran away. That's the last thing I remembered."

Kai grabs a piece of tissue and wipes your tears away. "This is a new start for us. I will love you unconditionally." He kisses you endlessly and you guys have a happy ending :D

end.