16

"Exo has achieved their success of being Nation's Top Popular Kpop group in the States!" said the reporter in the news TV.

You started to fangirl and scream across the whole house. Your mom asked if you're fine or did you injured yourself, you told her that EXO is in the news. Your mom facepalms and wonder herself, why did she raise a child like you?

When you were in High School, you suffered a harsh moment in your life. You suffered hatred, pain, and heartbreak. You can't do anything because there was no one who can help you. You suffered alone.

In the middle of your high school years, you decided to shut yourself out of reality and go on the internet. At the moment, you saw a music video by SM Entertainment. The title of the song is, "EXO - Growl". You were bored and decided to click on the video.

Surprisingly, the music video amazed you. There's this guy who you find cute and handsome since the start of the video. He looks tall, blonde, flexible and handsome. You decided to search the group and name you found 12 people names in it.

Kim MinSeok...
Kim JongDae...
Kim JunmYeon..
Park ChanYeol...
Byun BaekHyun...
DO KyungSoo..
Lu Han...
Wu Kris...
YiXing
Tao...
Oh Sehun...
Lastly,
Kim Jongin

"His name is Kim Jongin? Wow, fits him." You said while scrolling through his details.

Ever since that day, you become an EXO-L. Whenever EXO is having a worldwide tour, you beg your mom to allow you to see EXO. Of course, your mom has to accept because she knows the hype-love you got for EXO.

Now that you're in a fandom, you keep on saving pictures of your bias and know every detail of him. "The last thing.. his blood type is.. A! Wait. Kai and I have a common thing!" You screamed.

"What happened?" Your mom rushed up to your room. She looks at you worryingly.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just that Kai's blood type of A and mine's A, right?" You asked her

"Yep, it is" Your mom sigh and goes back to the kitchen.

-
"Hey sis, Exo is coming to xx! Are you going?" Your Sister asked.

"Oh my! Really? How didn't I know that! Mom, can I go?" You looked at your mom who is trying pretending not to hear anything.

"Where?" She looks at you.

"My favorite band group concert!" 

"Oh? Are they coming? Hmm.. sure. Just don't come back late!" She agreed.

After finishing dinner, you went to your room and jumped on your bed- like a five-year-old kid or a kid who just got a candy from their parents- and smiled at yourself.

It's just a new beginning.

end <3