15

There are many things in life that you and your soulmate didn't know about each other. Your soulmate can be quite annoying when you meet a new person but he's nice.

On the other hand, you're timid. You would usually mind your own business than interrupting other people's life. You're shy yet you're the most kind-hearted person that your soulmate find.

One day, you and your soulmate decided to go on a date. A friendly date. Not an actual date. You decided to go on Art Gallery date. There are many beautiful drawings of colours and patterns. You're looking at one particular drawing that resembles your life with your soulmate.

"Hey Kai, look, isn't this like us?" You asked him.

Kai looked at you. Back and forth to check if it's true. He laughed out of sudden and smacked your back really hard.

"I'm a girl, just so you know!" You glared at him.

"That's what friends are for, right?" He said.

You sigh.

After a while, you decided to rest. Kai bought a drink and tossed it to you. Luckily enough, it land on your hand.

"So, how are you and her?" You asked Kai.

"Her? Samantha?" He asked you back.

"Who else? Your girlfriend." You told him

"Oh, we.. we aren't in a good relationship now." He told you.

"Although I'm not the type of person who really wants to know about people's lives, mind telling me what happened between both of you?" You asked.

"She's- I don't think I can be with her." He mumbled his words.

"Huh? What did you say?" Your eyes blinked and you looked at him.

"You can't be serious, are you?" You asked him again.

"She told me that if I want to be with her, I have to accept who she is." He sighs.

You pat his back, "That's not what girlfriend are for. Stay strong, buddy."

He smiled for a while and the smile vanished quite after.

"If only you could only be my girlfriend, y/n" he muttered.

"What did you said?" You asked.

"This water is refreshing!" He laughs.

-
After the date, both of you went home together. Oh?

Did the author forget to mention that y/n and Kai are living together? Yep, she did.

You guys have lived with each other for 2 years ever since college, he has been with you. Not only that, he has seen you grown to become a current woman that represents you today.

You went straight to your room and wrote a letter for Kai,

Hey Kai, I know you love her and you can't deny it, right? I've been with you for more than two years so that's how life began. The reason why I asked you out today was to make you happy and get your thoughts together. I'm sorry to broke the fun because I asked about between you and her. Don't worry, be happy!

love, y/n.

After writing, you knocked on Kai's door, he opened and asked you. Quickly, you gave him the small letter.

He smiled, "Thank you, soulmate. I love you." And hugged.

end.