17

It is your 4th years anniversary with your dear boyfriend. You thought of buying him a watch that he has been talking about it lately. You wonder if he still remembers the important day today or is he surprising you with something luxurious.

You heard a notification sound, it's from your phone. Speaking of the devil, it is your boyfriend.

Babe, I need you to get ready in two hours! It's something really urgent and special at the same time! He texted you.

What! I'm feeling super lazy right now! Why! You scolded him.

Sorry love. Can you do it for me, please? He begged you and send a kiss-emoji.

I can't deny it, right? You said in defeat.

Hehe. I love you. His last text

-

You look at the clock, it's 5 pm. Why did he need me to get ready within two hours? You sigh. In the mood of sluggish, you stand up and move like a jelly.

You went to your room, there's a blue dress that is hanging on the cardboard handle. Wow, your boyfriend must have some sense of fashion. With a big grin on your face, you decided to get ready.

After showering, you look at the clock one more time. It's 520pm. There's still time. You lay down your makeup set on your table and wear the dress that your boyfriend hangs.

You look yourself in the mirror. It's pretty! It fits me perfectly! You said it to yourself. After applying makeup, you forget to buy his present. You decided to order the watch.

Within one hour later, the package came. You went to your art supply room and wrapped the watch into a present. Looks cute. He'll probably gonna love it! You smiled.

-

It's already 7 pm, you hear a car engine stopped at your house. You quickly stand up from the couch and open the door. You saw a huge car and someone from the driver door opened to the normal door, it's Kai, your boyfriend.

The doorbell rang. You opened the door and the moment you could say anything, Kai jaw dropped.

"Babe, you look as gorgeous as ever! I can't believe how beauty has made you into a pretty lady" Kai complimented you.

You blushed so hard until your face turned into a tomato.

"What makes the difference to you? You're still the same boy I fell in love every single day." You smiled while trying to hide the blushing face.

He laughed and kissed you.

-

The car stopped in front of a fancy restaurant. Kai opens the door and offers his hands to hold. The waiter ushered you to the sit that he reserved. You look around you and the beautiful scenery outside is the most beautiful thing especially when it's at night.

Both of you ordered your food and started to eat. Normal date, as usual.

"Oh wait! Babe, here. Open up!" You gave his present.

He tore off the wrappers, he looked at you and stand up to kiss your cheeks.

"Baby! I have been wanting this for so long! You are really the best gift I could ever ask for." He kisses you again.

After eating, Kai asked you to wait for him outside while he is going to the toilet for a while.

When you slowly walking out of the restaurant, one of the waitresses compliment you. You smiled at the person and waved at the person goodbye.

Before you could push the glass door, you hear a firework bursting into the sky. You look up at the sky.

Will you marry me?

The words written in the sky. Tears tingled down your cheeks and you heard the door behind you opened. You turned and saw Kai kneeling down on his knees with a diamond ring that you have been eyeing on it for awhile.

"Yes." You said and burst out crying.

With excitement, Kai quickly pushed the ring down on your fourth finger. He lifted you up and wiped your tears.

"Surprise baby." He said and passionately kissed you.

Everyone in the restaurant cheered for you, even the staff were congratulating and cried. The fireworks continuing to blast out in the sky while you and Kai kissed.

end.