Quest for Appeal

Start bij het begin

     "How did you get that from what I said?"

     With newfound resolve, she declared, "I shall be the epitome of sexual appeal and will fanservice the crowds! As a woman, I will not fail!"

     "No, " Sasuke ordered sharply, already dragging her out the door by the collar of her shirt.

     "I never go back on my word, " she muttered, "That is my nindo, my ninja way!"

     Hearing her words, Naruto felt a cold sweat dripping down his back and daggers digging into his back. 'Oh no...'

     "Naruto, " Sasuke seethed, "Did she just quote you?"

     "A-ah..." he stuttered, "Y-y-yeah... Why?"

    "It's nothing...."

    "O-okay." He let out a sigh of relief.

    "... Except for the plans of your murder covered to be a suicide or even an attack from enemy ninja, which I am thinking about.

     The Uzumaki gulped and felt all of the blood draining from his face. "I'm screwed, dattebayo."

     'And you aren't even the one to blame, ' Kurama stated blandly while tapping a claw to his chin, 'Uchiha...'

     "Yeah, they're scary, dattebayo."

     'And you're in love with one.'     

    In his head, he questioned the Kyuubi, 'What do you think is going on with the bandages and the "thing" from earlier?'

     '... I'm at a lost too, Kit.'

     'Should I have asked?'

     'No, it's better that none of you ask.'

     Sakura clenched and loosened her fist. She had beaten her rival, someone from a infamous clan from her village. The pinkette never thought that she would ever beat her, but here she was. 

     She had quietly been training after her missions and stayed out into the night. Books always kept her company and all she had for her was her smarts so it was fairly easy to figure out what to majorly focus on. 

     Taijutsu seemed like the only fit option even though she wasn't physically fit. However, she had talked a bit with Kakashi-sensei privately and found herself being pointed into a direction: Medical Ninjutsu. He had admitted that the idea wasn't his but instead Tsubaki Uchiha's.

     Nothing seemed to be the end of the amazements and intelligence of the volatile kunoichi. In comparison, she was miniscule; in a world which she didn't seem to belong in. 

     She had eagerly agreed and her sensei had even shown her the scrolls and allowed her access to all of the ones meant for higher levelled nin. Through her exploits, she had read a text on Tsunade Senju. From that, she tumbled into a world which sprouted hope in her heart to finally become something on her team.

     "Oy, Sakura! Good job! Who did you verse?"

     She turned and saw a sheepish onyx eyed female waving at her. "I... I fought Ino."

     Tsubaki's eyes lit up. "You beat her?! You trained in yout off time, didn't you?"

     "Umm..." Her cheeks flared red and she looked down in embarrassment, "Yeah..."

     She frowned at Sakura before she sighed out and shook her head in a disappointed manner. The Haruno flinched at the girl's actions. "What happen to the outspoken girl that would do anything for my dear brother? Why aren't you celebrating your victory? You're strong and you beat her. Don't become too arrogant but also relish in the fruits of your labor."

     Removing herself from Sasuke's grip, she whispered softly into her ear, "You still like him, don't you?"

     Her face turned a couple red shades darker, "..."

     She laughed at the look on her face, "You're so innocent."

     Tsubaki placed her hand on the girl's shoulder and ignored the sideway glance at her bandaged arm. "What's your war cry?"

     "Huh?"

    "When you want to punch something into oblivion... What screams in your mind?"

    "... S-shannaro?"

     "Good, you got something original. Now just remember that for every strike is that no one cares what you look like or what you scream out for every attack. Every time you yell that out, you're in battle that doesn't look at superficial thing and finally, be yourself."

     "Mmn."

     "Yosh, future sister-in-law. Keep this up and you'll have a little bun in the oven in no time, guarantee!" She held a thumbs up for effect. 

     "Alright..." she murmured, processing every single detail. 

     It clicked.

     "Wait... WHAT??!!"