Chapter 31

Saturday come. Jahking was walking to McKenzies house when he met Chris at her doorstep. She opened the door because she was about to go out. Jahking and Chris met eye to eye.

McKenzie- what's going.

Chris- I just come to say thank for what you have done for me. My mum let me back in the house.

Jahking- so you couldn't text to say that.

Chris- she blocked my number and she blocked me on Snapchat, Instagram and what's app.

McKenzie- yeah. Your mum had my number you could of called me off of her phone. But what i said to your mum was true. And the day that I found out you was sleeping in the janitor closet was two days after I kicked you out. I was snooped around in the principles office to go get my brothers phone back.

Chris- I'll get out of your way. I hope you enjoy the rest of the day

McKenzie- you too.

He went home. Jahking wanted to spend a whole day with McKenzie. So they went to the mall. The first store that they entered was a retro snicker store where they sale the Jordan 1's. Jahking knew that she wanted the jordan ones. McKenzie saw the shoe that she wanted. She got them in her size and was about to pay. She looked around to see if jahking was around and he wasnt.

Cashier - that would be $332.86

McKenzie was about to give the cashier 350 dollars until jahking come.

Jahking- ma'am don't take her money

McKenzie- please take the money.

Jahking- bubba I told you. When your with me. Your not paying for any thing.

McKenzie- this is why I do online shopping. Here ma'am take it don't listen to him. His not paying.

Cashier - I wish my boyfriend was like you. Sorry miss.

The cashier takes jahkings money and they left the store. They entered another store. Jahking saw a chain that said king with a crown.

Jahking- bubba do you a chain.

McKenzie- I'm fine with the necklace you gave me

Jahking- do you a watch

McKenzie - I want food

Jahking laughed so did the cashier.
He went to go pay. McKenzie walked up to the cashier.

McKenzie- I want to pay.

Jahking- bubba want did I tell you

McKenzie looked at him and gave him a look that his mom gave him.

Jahking- how do you know that look.  I don't want you to pay

The both took at the cashier

Cashier - she scares me I know her dad and her brothers. So I'll junior that would be 340 dollars

She smiled at him as paying.

Jahking - I don't like you paying things for me.

McKenzie - well accept it

Jahking - lets get you food

As they got went to go food. Until a gang come up to them.

Spooky- you junior

McKenzie- who are you

Jahking- this is spooky. His a dos Santos

McKenzie- when my dad's not around it's McKenzie. who's looking for me

Spooky - I am. Tell you bitch ass brother Michael to stay in his place.

McKenzie- your bitch ass  Mexican need to stay in your place. Puta. You understand me. Cause nobody talks about my brother like that. You understand me.

Spooky laughed and nodded his head.

Spooky- yeah I understand for now.

jahking - now take your bitch ass home.

They left. Jahking and McKenzie went home as well. When the got to McKenzies house. She shouted out Michael's name.

Michael- what did I do this time.

McKenzie- you go be pulled up on. Spooky was looking for you. If your in deep shit say it not because I'm not trying to go through any bullshit okay.

Michael- we just beefing.

Spooky- Cesar I need you to go down to michaels house and shoot the one of his family members

Cesar- why does it have to be me

Spooky- because i said so

He went down to his house. As he looked through the window his whole family was there. And he saw the perfect person to shoot. He kicked down the door

Michael- tf Cesar. Now you want to shoot one of us.

Cesar - I have to if I don't my brothers it going to disown me.

They all shouted shook there heads. Now he didn't know who to shoot. He pointe at the person.

BANG BANG.