Chapter 28

Saturday come and jahking was at McKenzies house helping McKenzie look for her necklace.

Pops- were was the last time that you had it

McKenzie- In my room before I went to bed I didn't take it off.

Joao- but how did it disappear

McKenzie- I don't know I barely take it off

Chris come into the house. And found them around the island in the kitchen.
He cleared his throat. They all looked at him.

Chris- I want to say that I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feeling.

McKenzie- just say it already.

Chris gave McKenzie her necklace.

Chris- I was the stole your necklace

McKenzie got so mad that she went to her dads office.

Jahking- McKenzie. Mckenzie

She come downstairs with a gun.
She pointed the gun at Chris's forehead.

Jahking- baby girl give me the gun.

McKenzie- tell me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot you.

João- baby sis we would give you lots of reasons why you shouldn't shot.

McKenzie was ready to pull the trigger. Chris got on one knee.

McKenzie -we let you stay in our house and you want to steal from me.

Tears was rolling down her face and Chris's.

Chris- McKenzie .... I...please. I know that I shouldn't of had the idea but please don't shot me please.

Pops- McKenzie. I would shot him just give me the gun so you wouldn't have to throw your life away give me the gun

Mckenzie- the one thing I had left of my mom you want to take it away from. You know that's a real dickhead move.

McKenzie was ready to shot.

Jahking- guys let me talk to her I think I can calm her down.

Carlos- we will leave and give you guys space.

The boys left and went to a friends house. Chris was still in his knees with a gun to his forehead.

Jahking- baby girl. Look at me

She had angry in her eyes. He grabbed her face softly.

Jahking- i know that necklace means a lot to you. But I don't want you to go to jail for one think. I need you here. Just give me the gun.

He was slowly getting the gun from her hand. He was finally able to get the gun. He took all the bullets out of it. Chris felt relieved. Jahking wipes the tears off her face.

McKenzie- I want you out.

Chris- McKenzie I have no..

McKenzie-I'm going to take a walk by the time I get back I want you out of the house. If I found that your still here. I'll shoot you.

She walked out the house. She left her phone so she would have anyone bother her.

Two hours went by she still have been at home. Everyone in her house was worried. When she walked through the door she didn't say anything.

Prince- mcke...

She went upstairs. She didn't want it talk anybody. Jahking slowly opened the door and heard crying. He found her in corner. He didn't want to believe it but she had it against her forehead. She saw that jahking was standing in front of her. Jahking texted her brothers and her dad to come to her room. Less than min they were there. Jahking walked towards here slowly.

McKenzie- what's the point of me being here. If people going to hate me. 

Jahking- people don't hate you.

Tears streaming down her face.

McKenzie- if people didn't hate me then why did that police officer shot mum. Nico raped me and beating the shit out of me. Me having surgery and the only thing that I have left of mom was bout to be gone because of Chris.

Jahking- we don't hate you. We love you if your going commit suicide I might as well do it with you

She shook her head no.

McKenzie- your family needs you.

Pops- we need you. Okay.

McKenzie- pops don't cry. Here take it I don't want it.

They all went to hug her.

Carlos- don't you ever do that again. Do you understand me

They all left her room but jahking stayed to much sure she okay and that nothing happens to her

Prophet जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें