Chapter 13

Everyone was at the hospital. The doctor went into the room

McKenzie- doc I want to leave.

Doc- but you can't. You have to stay for two days.

McKenzie- but that's two days less of school work.

Doc- let me call your dad

He walked in.

Pops- you want to leave here today. I bet your not going to change your mind.

She nodded her head

Pops- doc she made her mind up and she's going to stay with it. We're bring her home today.

They discharged her.

Doc- since you broke your arm and a leg you have to stay in a wheelchair for a while. I'll call your dad for your appointment.

Has she was leaving. There was reports asking her what happened.
Jahking was driving her home

Jahking- I'm sorry

McKenzie- for what

Jahking- I should have been there with you and none of this would of happen to you. When i hear you of the phone screaming that sh%#t broke me. Than I saw you on the floor I couldn't believe what I saw.

McKenzie- king... I felt weak at that moment that I couldn't get out. I tried fighting my way out but I couldn't.

He got to her house. And helped her inside. Carlos took her from jahking.

McKenzie- king. Thank you for saving me.

Jahking- it was no stress.

McKenzie- I'll see you tomorrow

Jahking- see you.

Her brother started to help to go to bed.

Monday morning.

McKenzie was ready to go to school.
Carlos drove her prince and joão . Carlos and joão was going to take to lessons one of them is going to carry her up any stairs and the other takes the wheelchair.

When she entered she everyone was looking her. She forgot that she had bruises on her face.
She was feeling the anxiety get to her but she pushed that feeling to the side.

Carlos- what's your first lesson

McKenzie- it's maths

They took her to her class. Everyone was in class. Jahking was in her normal sit. They pushed her to where she told him.
After a few minutes the teacher come in.

Teacher- good morning class. We've all heard the new on what had happen to McKenzie. So she isn't going to be in until she's okay

McKenzie- I'm right here.

Teacher- McKenzie. I didn't know that you was here

Carlos- I don't mean to interrupt but how couldn't know that she's here. If you look at the whole class

Teacher- I'm sorry who are you two

Carlos- we are her brother and we are helping get to class.

Lunch

She showed were she sits. She was able to sit on the chair.
Fat Albert and Chris come.

Chris- I thought you wasn't going to come in today

McKenzie- everyone thought that.

Fat Albert- how can she miss school she's the entertainment in Spanish tf is wrong with you

all of them started to laugh. Prince and jahking come. Jahking sat next to her. She put her head on his shoulder.

Chris - your the bubba that make my boy happy

McKenzie -I make lot of people smile and it's just by smiling must of the time of I don't talk.

Jahking- how did you sleep?

McKenzie- I was struggling.

Jahking- I'm sorry to hear that.

The principle come to where McKenzie was.

Principle- miss la negra why are you at school.

McKenzie- to learn like the other students here and to help you get paid as well. Along with the other teacher that I'm helping to get paid by coming to school.

Principle -but you was...

McKenzie- sir if I wasn't fine I wouldn't be in. But I'm fine. Have a nice day sir I have a lesson to get too.

They took her to lesson.

The bell rang and it was time for them to go home. After five mins jahkings mum was knocking on the door. Prince opened the door.

Prince - hi ms g what brings you here

Ms Guillory- your sister.

She walked in and saw her talking to jahking. She saw the cast on her leg and arm the bruises on her face.

Ms Guillory- McKenzie

She look up and smiled at her

McKenzie- hi ms Guillory

Jahking- hey mom what you doing here

Ms Guillory- you poor child

McKenzie- I'm fine. It's just fractured ribs and a broke arm and leg. No biggie.

Ms Guillory- we can cancel our weekend

McKenzie- ma'am we aren't cancelling.

Deep down McKenzie wasn't okay like she's been telling ever one. She scarred.