Chapter 11

It was the weekend and Julian was sleeping on Mckenzie's bed. The reason why McKenzie is babysitting him is that jahkings mom wanted some alone time.

McKenzie woke up and got ready. When she finished getting dressed Julian woke up.

McKenzie- morning my little bubba you ready to spend the whole day with me.

He nodded his head. She helped brush his teeth have a shower and get ready. McKenzie picked him up and took. She started to make breakfast.

McKenzie - Little bubba here is your chicken ad waffle.

Julian- how you know it my favourite

McKenzie- because it my too

They both eat there breakfast.
His mom called to see how his doing

Ms Guillory- hi McKenzie

McKenzie- hey ms g

Ms Guillory- I was just wondering how's julian

McKenzie- his an angel. He just finished eating breakfast. Me and him are going to have a day full of fun.

Ms Guillory- I just called to check in

Mbkenzie- everything is fine ms g. You worry to much next week me and you are going to have the day together if you want.

Ms Guillory- that be great my daughter have no time for me.

McKenzie- I'll see you on Saturday. Don't bring your card because I'm paying

Ms Guillory - i can't let you

Mckenzie- please I insist

She finally agreed or McKenzie to pay for there day out. She was done talking in the phone.

McKenzie- Julian you want to go to the park or you want to eat out the. Park

Julian- eat.

They went to a restaurant close by from the house. So they didn't really need her dads car.
They got a sit and ordered.

After twenty mins they got there food. McKenzie got a FaceTime call from jahking.

McKenzie - hey

Jahking- how are my two favourite people doing

McKenzie- we just ...,

Jahking- eating. I know you and my brother very well you guys love to eat.

McKenzie- well both got to keep it up cause food was the best thing.

Jahking- what you guys doing after.

McKenzie- we are going to the park then we are going to the shops to go gets snack and buy a few movies.

Julian - yay!!

Jahking - call me when you get home cause I want to join you guys. Is your dad or brother at home.

McKenzie- they want to go visit my auntie in Miami so they coming back tomorrow.

They finished talking. She went to the park and she saw Nico.

Nico- hey pretty lady.

McKenzie- what do you want?

Nico- I was in the neighbourhood and I saw you a the little man here.

McKenzie - well bye.

Nico - is he your brother

McKenzie- I'm just babysitting my boyfriends brother.

Nico- well I'm sorry I didn't know who was taken

McKenzie - we know you do keep in stepping.

Nico - I see you around beautiful.

He left and then they got went to the shops to got get some snacks and picked about five movie.

McKenzie- Julian do you want a build a bear

Julian- yes pwease

She called jahking to meet her at build a bear

40 mins later

Jahking- hey bubba

He kissed her.

Jahking- hey little man how's your day with pretty lady?

Julian- I don't want to go home.

Jahking- you not going to miss me

He shook his head no. They both laughed.

McKenzie- okay Julian pick which one that you want.

After a while they went to go check out.

Cashier- that will will be $43.89

Jahking beaten her to it.

McKenzie- I was going to pay.

Jahking- you don't have to pay for anything when your around me. Plus you already got him. Snacks movies and you took him to a restaurant. My little brother is making you spend as much already.

McKenzie- fine.

He paid and they went back to McKenzie's place. They started to watch a movie and it started to get dark. Julian climbed on McKenzie's lap and put his head on boobs

Jahking- Julian you don't own them those are mine

McKenzie started laughing.

Julian- go away. I'm tried.

McKenzie - it's alright little bubba you could sleep right here for now.

Jahking- you luck.

The watched the movie until Julian feel asleep. McKenzie took him to bed and it was just both of them alone.