Chapter 12

Ms Guillory come to pick him up in the morning and Julian was upset that he was going home.

Julian- mommy I don't want to go

Mom- Julian I know you had fun with McKenzie but it time to come home

McKenzie give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and then they left.
Jahking was on her sofa.

Jahking- I told the boys

McKenzie- what boys

Jahking- Chris and fat Albert

McKenzie- how did it go

Jahking- they were a little disappointed that I didn't tell them straight away. But they are happy for us.

McKenzie - Thats good to hear. Im going to buy snack I won't be long do you need anything.

He shook his head no. She went to the shops and got a bunch of things. When you got out all she saw was black.

She woke up tied to a chair at a basement. She looked around trying to figure out where she is. Until she heard footsteps coming down.

She knew that she could never just the guys. He took of the tape of her mouths so she can talk.

McKenzie- what do you want Nico.

Nico- I want you. I've had my eye on you. Since the first day that I saw you.

McKenzie- what you talking about.

Nico- You know how your mom got shot because you was there and the reason why I know that. It's because I was there when it happen. I always thought you was beautiful and I couldn't get you out of my mind. My dad was a police officer before we moved to Miami. But it had to quit.

McKenzie- it was your dad.

Nico- and bingo was his name yes. I knew you was going to beautiful. But I never knew you was going to look this fine ass girl you are today.

He covered her face and started to take her clothes off. She tried to fight him but she couldn't. She shouted.

Jahking realises that she's taken a bit too long. He facetimed her. But she's not the one that picks up

Nico- McKenzie jahking is calling

Jahking- bubba what's taking you so long

Nico started to her panties off. And he started rape her

McKenzie- *screamed* get off of me

Jahking saw that she was getting raped. He heard her crying.
He screen recorded the a bit of the video so he can take it down to the police station.

When Nico was done with McKenzie he beat her because he felt like need revenge of what happened to him. He was so caught up in punching her repeatedly that he didn't hear the sirens.

The police heard the shouting of pain until they found Nico. They arrested him. Jahking gave the video evidence that the police needed to arrest him and lock him up. He found her on the floor still tied up to chair. She cried.

Jahking - hey hey hey his my jacket to cover you up. Let me get you to a hospital.

They reached the hospital. The doctor took her in. Whiles they did that he called yannick

Yannick- wassup man we just got home ha....

Jahking- all of you guys need to get to the hospital now.

Yannick- what's going on??

Jahking- it McKenzie. I'll send you guys the address of the hospital.

When they finish taking the rushed down to the hospital. After ten minutes they all arrived.

Pops- what happened to my daughter

Jahking- she wanted some snacks. So she went to go buy some. Then she was taking to long so I called her and it wasn't her that picked up the phone it was that boy Nico. He was...

He started to choke up in his tears

Jahking- he.. was raping her. I called the police and I drive there to get her out of there. She was tied up to the chair.

The tears that was coming down there faces. The doctor come in.

Doc- the family of McKenzie la negra jr

They all turned around

Pops- here. Is my daughter going to be okay.

Doc- she luck that she's alive right now. She have a strong girl there. With the beatings that she got. She has fractured ribs in five different place. Also a broken leg and arm.
she just needs to stays here for a while.

Pops- can we see her doc

Doc- yes

They walked in and saw her all bruised. She was sleeping. They waited until she woke up. As they were waiting they watched the news and she was on it.

She woke up after a while she looked around to see where she was.

João- hey baby sis how you feeling

McKenzie looked him and started to cry.

João- MJ don't cry

McKenzie -it's all my fault that this happened I should of have never left the house.

Carlos- sis you didn't know that it was going to happen. Don't blame yourself for this. You are strong women through our eyes.

The police come in to do a statement in what happened. She explained and was the same has jahking but in her point of view.

Pops- your every luck you know that right. If jah never called you. You would have been there for a long time.