Chapter 18

It was Friday and McKenzie was waiting for jahking to come and pick her up to go to the hotel.

Bobby- junior

McKenzie looked up

Bobby- can I sit next to you.

McKenzie- yeah

Bobby smiled at her

Bobby- I see that you are loving it here

Jahking walked in but he had a funny feeling about bobby but he didn't know what. So he just listened.

McKenzie- I'm getting use to it.

Bobby- I've missed you. School isn't the same without

McKenzie- what can I say. I made a big impact.

Bobby- when I was coming here didn't think you would have a boyfriend

McKenzie- I don't know if I should be offended.

Bobby- I told you how I felt before you left. And you know I have feeling for you. I thought that when I come and live here we could be together.

McKenzie- well feelings come and go. My one went as I started to notice people here they are different. There's not a lot of Dominican here.

Bobby- so if I was American you would date me.

McKenzie- why are we having this conversation.

Bobby- I love you that's why. I don't want to be friends

Jahking walked in

Jahking- hey bubba.

McKenzie- hey king

Bobby- I can't see you like this. Your not happy with him you should be with me

Jahking- listen she doesn't want you okay.

Bobby- she does she just doesn't see that cause your in the way

Jahking and bobby started to get angry at each other.

McKenzie- um can we not do this please

Jahking moved McKenzie out of the way. But she went back in the middle

Jahking- bubba i don't want to hurt you.

Her brothers come down and saw her in the middle of both of them so the wouldn't fight.  Jahking was about to hit him and she moved out of the way. They started to have a fight. Michael and João grabbed jahking. Carlos and Yannick grabbed bobby.
McKenzie was gone before they even got pulled away.

Prince- where's MJ

They called her multiple times but she didn't pick up. After 40 mins she walked back inside the house.

João - where were you?

McKenzie- I went for a walk before I left with jahking.

João- did you get hit

McKenzie- no I didn't

Jahking- I'm sorry

McKenzie- it's alright. Can we just go please.

They said there goodbyes. She didn't say anything to bobby. He grabbed her hand before she got in the car.

Bobby- please give me a chance I'm still in love with you. Just say that you love me back

McKenzie- if you don't let go of my hand. I'll shot you in the balls.

He let go. She closed the door and they drove off.
They were half way there but jahking need to go buy something.
They were both in the shops looking for what they want. Jahking went to go buy some condoms. Has McKenzie was distracted in the the canary area bought them. She bought some skittles m&m and red bull

Jahking bought her the things that she was even going argue with him. They reached the hotel and they went to check in.

McKenzie- this must of cost you a lot of money king. You know that I just a simple person.

Jahking- but your not. You're a queen and you deceived to be treated like this okay. Come sit.

She sat next to him on the bed.

Jahking- I remember the first day that I saw you. You was hold Julian and I thought that you was dating yannick for a sec cause I've never seen you around. But then he aid that you guys was related. I knew that you was made for me. Your the most beautiful girl that I've even know. All the girls that I've dated only wanted me for needs. That was money and sex. All you ask for is food or nothing.

McKenzie- because food is all I need

Jahking- that's what I like about you. You are special. Your the all person I need. I got you this hotel because you put people that you care about for you. This weekend is about me and you. Okay

He grabbed her chin pulled her face forward and kissed her

McKenzie- okay