Chapter 27

Jahking- baby girl go inside

McKenzie- I'm only going inside if your going inside.

Jahking- I just want to have a serious talk with him

McKenzie- you can do that inside. Fighting isn't the best answer.

Chris- jah I wasnt really trying to do anything. She was just talking to me

Jahking- só if she was helping why did you want to kiss her than. She doesn't like you like that

Chris- I have a slight crush on her. Okay. I felt like if I kissed her it would go away.

Jahking was about to punch him in the face but McKenzie stood in front of him. She put both of her hands on his face   She made him look her. She looked upset and he hates it when she upset.

McKenzie- bubba please don't do this. Just come inside

Jahking- I hate seeing upset baby girl 

McKenzie - than don't do it please.

He kissed her. He thought about it.

Jahking- you best be luck that McKenzie is with me at all times

McKenzie- Chris I think it's not a good idea for you to stay here.

McKenzie took jahking to her room.

Jahking- McKenzie

McKenzie - I'm sorry that I got in between you and Chris. I ruined you guys friendship.

Jahking- I know that you just wanted to help. Im the one that should be sorry. I'm always fighting and I know you hate that but if it's for a good reason you allow it.

They were watching tv in the front room were everybody was. Chris so the they were all bonding and he missed that with his family.

Michael- you alright there Chris.

He nodded his head yeah. He left to go visit his mum

He knocked on the door. His mom opened the door.

Ms Meyer - what do you want

Chris- I want to com back home mom. I got jumped on the first day me living out on the streets. McKenzies family hate me. But they allowed me to stay at there place until I pay her debt. Jahking complete hates me after the stunt that I tried to pull. Please mom I'm begging you let me back in. I want to come home.

Ms Meyer- your luck that I'm paying for your education. But I'm not letting you back home until you fix yourself first.

Chris- mom I am begging you let me back home.

She closed the door. He back to McKenzies house. He sat on the step thinking about what his going to do to pay McKenzie. He realised that her necklace could cost a lot of money.
Jahking was leaving. He found Chris on the step.

Jahking- your still here.

Chris- um.. urmm I'll move.

Jahking went home. Chris saw that everyone was going to bed.

It was three in the morning and Chris got up to go steal McKenzies necklace. He went inside McKenzies room. He found her necklace and he was wearing it. He slowly took it off and went back to the room.

They were at school. It was lunch and everyone was at the table.

McKenzie- jah have you seen my necklace. When I wake up it was gone   

Jahking- it must be somewhere in room. Or ask your brothers. You sometimes leave it in there room.

McKenzie- thanks

McKenzie was at home going nuts. She couldn't find her necklace anywhere. Jahking come over. He found her sitting on the floor. He saw that she was her happy self

Jahking- bubba you look upset. I hate seeing you like this. What's going on.

McKenzie- you went through a lot of trouble getting me that necklace and that's the last thing I have of my mum  and I lost it. I'm so sorry.

Jahking- its alright. When was the last time you had it

McKenzie- when I went to bed.

Jahking- on Saturday we going to flip your room okay

She nodded her head.

Chris found someone that was going to buy the necklace. But he started to feel bad for McKenzie he saw her looking for her necklace. He saw that she looked upset that she couldn't find her necklace. So Chris decided not to sell it.