Chapter 25

Little did the boys know that she wasn't really going. She planned the whole thing to see how they would react and she recorded for there YouTube video.
It was five morning she had to make it seem that she was leaving. She put a note next to jahking and all of her brothers and her dad. She opened the door and close it.

9:37am

They all saw the note and went door stairs. They saw food in the tables d there was a note.

'I made all you guys favourite breakfast. They all have names on them. I'm really sorry.'

From McKenzie jr

João- she really is gone.

Michael- I thought she was bluffing.

She was behind them with the camera. They sat down. She did the same. She sat next Prince.

McKenzie- I hope you guys enjoy your breakfast.

They all looked her.

Jahking- I think I tripping because she left

They all agree and went to the front room. She two out the hidden camera.

McKenzie- um i don't think that you guys are tripping because I prank you guys

Pops - are joke right cause your not just some clone

She shake her head no. All of them ran and hugged her.

João- but why

McKenzie- I was gonna leave but I felt bad after all things you guys said to me. How could i leave.

She ended the YouTube video.

Michael- how did you come up with the prank.

McKenzie- remember how I was like I'm gonna prank you guys when you guys were explaining how much you needed me I thought why not prank that right there at that moment.

They had to give the prank ti her and they agreed that her prank was a good idea and that she nailed it.

Jahking- sir can i take McKenzie out.

Pops- sure go ahead.

She went to go put her shoes on. He heard her coming.

Jahking- don't bring your purse.

He heard her go back. When she come back they opened door and saw Chris. He fainted in there arms. They dragged him in. McKenzie got his stuff from outside. then ran to the kitchen and got a bowl and cloth.
The boys took him to Carlos's room. She come upstairs.

McKenzie- prince go get the first aid kit.

He went to go get it. As for now she just patch his side. And cleaned his face.

McKenzie- jahking....

Jahking- I just cut his face a bit and bust his eyebrow. That it. I did do the rest. I swear

Mckenzie-pops

Pops-I've only seen him once. I swear.

Mckenzie-pops

Pops- I swear on your mothers grave.

McKenzie-than who did it

Jahking- come on junior I said I'm taking you out.

They were matching and they didn't even. Jahking drive to the mall.

Jahking- where do you want to go

McKenzie- um ......um..... forever 21.

They was done at store he too her to Get Krispy Kreme and some Wingstop. He hugged her and forgot how short she was. Fans were tagging them on instagram.  When they got home Chris wasn't awake. McKenzie and jahking went to her room. They both went on there phone. They saw that they were tagged on something. They looked at the picture and it was McKenzie  and jahking hugging at wingstop.

Caption: @MckenzieLaNegra and @JahkingGuillory you guys are so perfect of each other

Caption: @MckenzieLaNegra and @JahkingGuillory you guys are so perfect of each other. I'm jealous that I'm not in a relationship.

Comments 1,468,854,976

Fan2-😍😍
Fan6-#couplegoals
Fan8-I want a relationship like that. @mckenzielanegra how do you and @jahkingguillory do it.
McKenzieLaNegra-we talk to one another. But his full of surprises. @fan8
JahkingGuilory-it's cause your my queen😘🥰😍. You beautiful from any angle @mckenzielanegra
mckenzielanegra-thanks

Half hour went past Chris woke up.

João- his up

McKenzie- okay I'm coming.