“Because I don’t like Brody, he’s a pussy and can’t even defend himself. Why would you want to fuck someone who can’t even put up a fight?” I look at him with a mixture of disgust and agony.

“Fuck him? Who said anything about fucking him? I can’t even have a normal conversation with the kid without you barging in and being all freakish and scaring him off!” I threw the almost empty beer can at him, which he successfully dodges.

“Answer my question, why do you care so much if I fuck another girl?” He stalks forward again, closing the space between us. I don’t even bother to move, as his face inches closer to mine I can feel his hot breath fan over my neck.

“Do you have a little crush on me? Aw, look little innocent Emilee has a crush.” He mocks me as his lips closely trail up my neck to my ear. His tone of voice makes me break a little inside, I have a hard time being able to take a joke and Niall knows that.

“Fuck off.” I breathe.

“No, I get that you could scavenge up some feelings with me, you know, living with me and writing me for so long. But I’m a free man now, so let’s just enjoy this vacation and see how it goes. Trust me that girl is out of the picture for this whole vacation. So stop being a little bitch and let’s have some fun.” Before I could answer back his lips crash onto mine as his body collides into me. We both waste no time and kiss each other hard, I feel his hands wrap around my waist and bring me in as close as possible. Even though it was hot as fuck in the room, being a sweaty mess didn’t even matter.

“Good girl.” Niall whispers in my ear, before pushing away. He grabs his bag and takes out a pair of swim trunks and heads into the bathroom.  My first instinct is to slide down the door and huddle into the corner of the room. But something in my gut keeps my feet from moving. Instead I turn to the cooler again and grab a beer, and my suitcase. I throw my luggage on the bed and sort through my clothes until I find a bikini that will suit me for today. I hear the bathroom door open and I heard Niall’s footsteps come around me until I see his feet at the side of the bed next to me.

“Wear the black one; you’ll look so hot in it.” He hands me the two pieces and I don’t even argue, I just turn and walk into the bathroom and get changed. I hear the door close signaling he left the room. I grab Niall’s cigarettes, a few beers, and leave the room myself.

“The water is just fine bitches, hop the fuck in!” Harry yells as him and the rest of the boys jump in.

“Are you getting in or do you just want to lie out?” Kayla looks between me and El. I realized why Lou was so head-over-heels with El so soon, if you see her in a bikini you’ll know exactly why, she is perfect down to the T. I look down at my bikini and poke at my stomach that sticks out far more than hers. What am I doing? I never used to compare myself to other girls, I know I’m not perfect because well face it no one is, but I never felt this insecure.

“Uhm, I think I’m going to take a walk around, I saw a trail earlier so I’ll be back soon.” I slip the cigarettes under my beer and head off without another word.

The dirt trail is much longer than I thought it would be. I’ve been walking for like ten minutes now, and still just open fields. I light a cigarette and just let my eyes wonder. It’s very peaceful, so I am glad that I chose to walk instead of hang around and get a headache or thrown into the pool. I take a few puffs and let my mind wonder even more. Until I hear a loud engine.

“Watch out!” Someone screams behind me. I turn and I come face to face with a huge cloud of sand and dust. I begin to cough and I drop my cigarette, backing away.

“I’m so sorry, I tried to scream to get out of the way but you didn’t hear me.” The figure hops off the bike and walks closer to me.

“No, it’s my fault I wasn’t paying attention.” I shake off the dust from my body, great, not I’m sweaty and covered in dirt. Things couldn’t get any better.

“Well hello there.” The person says, I look up to come face to face with a man about 4 inches taller than me. His dark hair is messy and kind of long, but the sides are shaved. His pale skin pretty much answers the question that he’s not from around here either.

“Uhm, hi.” I stutter, his eyes have a mixture of brown and green in them, which catch me even more off guard, he’s hot.

“What’s your name little lady?” His stance relaxes as he leans back on his bike. I study his body as I try and remember my own name. He’s wearing a see through shirt that reminds me of fishnet stockings, but it shows off his muscles real well. So I hold my laughter back.

“Emilee and you are?” I try to stay as cool and calm as possible. Focus Em.

“I’m Troy, what is a pretty girl like you walking alone for?” His flirting is obvious which wants to make me gag a little, but I just smile and take a sip of my warm beer, which tastes horrible.

“Oh, I was just taking a walk. My friends and I are staying in the house just down the road.” I point my finger back where I just walked from, and this causes the boy to smile.

“Really? Me and my friends are actually staying at the house not even a mile down from you guys.” He stands up and walks a bit too close to me, which makes me tense up a bit. Ever hear of personal space dude?

“We’re actually having a party tonight, if you and your friends want to come, just swing through and tell them Troy invited you. We sure know how to have a good time.” He winked and turned around hoping back on his bike.

“I sure hope to see you there Emilee. By the way? That bathing suit sure does fit you nicely.” And he rode off without another word.

Holy fuck, what the hell was that?

Without another word I launch off back to the house, throwing my warm beer and sprinting back down the trail. Within 5 minutes I’m back at the pool.

“Yo! You guys!” I yell, half out of breath. They all turn to my and look at me in confusion.

“Where the hell were you?” Zayn asks, but I just wave him off. Finally, I catch my breath and look at them all.

I grin, and by the look of Kayla's face I know she knows I have something interesting to say.

“So, who wants to go to a party tonight?”

HELLLLL YEA. WHO’S EXCITED, I’M EXCITED.

Thank you again for all the support on these chapters, you all mean the world to me! Please keep it up guys! xxxxxx

Stay Golden xx