Chapter 3.

We entered the swarm of drunks that were dancing all around us. I grabbed Liam's hand since he was the only one left I could see through the cluster of bodies.

"Where is everyone?" I yelled over the music and people talking loud too.

"I don't know! I think by the bar in the kitchen!" He screamed back. I nodded as he began to pull my hand out of the bodies.

I stopped before he could pull me any further. "Wait! Do you want to uh.. Dance for a little?" Liam turned around and looked into my eyes. His eyes were so deep and beautiful. He nodded his head and stepped closer to me. A new song played its beat as it started slow. Eventually picking up I turned around and swayed my hips to the beat. Liam gently placed his hands around my waist as we swayed slowly to the music. It was kind of peaceful. The music taking over me everything seemed to melt away. Even Liam felt distant at a point. I lie my head on his chest to reassure myself he was still with me. He responded by putting his chin on my head.

After the song ended I turned around and smiled. He returned the gesture and grabbed my hand pulling us to what looked like the kitchen. I sort of blushed at his reaction. Liam and I don't date nor really had feelings for each other, but I was the closest to him out of all Zayn's friends. He gave me advice when I needed it and would take care of me like I actually was his sister, but I did think he was beautiful. He was tall and muscular, he originally had a buzz cut when we first met but it had grown back so it went to the side most of the time. I shook my head out of my trance as we reached the kitchen. There were stools pulled up and Zayn, Kayla, Louis and Harry were all sitting on them. Along with another boy who I seemed to of never met.

"Where were you two!" Harry yelled. I pointed to the dance floor where you could faintly hear the music from two rooms down. He nodded his head and turned to the unfamiliar boy next to him. And oh my if there really is a God this boy was blessed. He is gorgeous.

"What's up man." Liam said shaking the hot boy's hand. My eyes darted to Kayla who was laughing at my reaction. Why haven't met this guy yet ?!

"This is our friend Emilee." Harry said grabbing my hand so I'd look back over. The boy was now towering over me he looked about 5'9 or maybe even 6'0. Everyone usually towered over me since I was only about 5'1.

A grin was across his lips as he stuck out his hand. "Hey, my names Brody." I shook his hand as Zayn pulled another stool up for me. Right between Harry and Brody. Everyone delved into a conversation as I played with the straw in my drink. I realized I was slowly turning back into the shy person I really was. So I took out my straw and began to chug the rest of my drink. It was burning the inside of my throat but that didn't stop me.

"Woah there, no one wants to see you get sick here." Brody said. I laughed a little before Lou slid me another.

"There's one thing we don't have to worry about with Emilee, she barely drinks but she can out drink mostly everyone at this party." Kayla chirped. I turned back to smile at her and she laughed.

"Well, you might be able to out drink these bitches but there is no way you can outdrink me." Brody said confidently.

"Well Brody, is that a challenge?" I question. He nodded his head as he called over a boy.

"Ry, get me a bottle of your strongest liquor!" Brody demanded.

"What kind?" The boy smiled, Kayla always went on and on about how this guy always had the strongest liquor and tons of beer tucked away in his basement for huge parties like this one.

"Get me a bottle of Johnnie Walker." Brody said quite confidently. He obviously thinks I've never drank it before. Oh silly boy.

"Black label." I say as Ryan I guess was just about to ask him what kind. The boy nods and walks off shuffling through the fridge. After a few minutes he comes back with a bottle and two shot glasses.

"Do you need a chaser?" I ask in an innocent voice to Brody. He puffed out a breath of air.

"Please, this shit is weak." He retorted. I shrugged my shoulders grabbing the bottle. When I was about to take the first sip a hand landed on my shoulder.

"Dude, you're going to die drinking all of that." Liam warned. I looked over a rolled my eyes.

"No I'm not. He'll be piss drunk by the third shot." I scoffed. Liam shook his head and let me proceed.

20 minutes later, 6 shots of Johnnie Walker, 1 pee break, and a cigarette break, the drinking competition over. Brody gave up since he was already a little tipsy and couldn't bare it any longer.

"I don't know how you do it," Brody slurred. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. I was barely even tipsy. I hopped off the stool and wobbled a little. Man, this shit was a lot stronger than I remember. They all laugh seeing that we were both affected by the liquor, but Brody was obviously far more fucked up than I was.

"It's a gift." I giggled. I handed him a water bottle hoping he'd sober up a bit. Since it was only a little over an hour into the party. I took if from him when he was done and drank some to cool down my burning throat.

I started to get into a conversation with Louis and Zayn about are summer plans. While Brody downed the water bottle I recently handed him. I really wanted this summer to be good, but in the back of my mind it was really bothering me about how Mr. Horan randomly stopped writing and said not to write back. Maybe I'm a little drunker than I thought I was. His letters and responses did get me thinking most of the time, but not like this. As the thoughts were floating around my head I felt someone grab my arm.

"Will you stop zoning out!" Kayla screamed. I looked down slowly and crossed my vans.

"You're thinking about your little pen pal aren't you." She lowered her voice,I slowly nodded.

"Well I knew it'd be too soon for you to last a whole party. So I'll take you home." She signed. I looked up and shook my head.

"No! You stay here. I'll walk home it'll be fine." I said. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded my head and gave her a hug.

"Bye guys!" I'll see you all later!" I yelled. Everyone's head looked over including Brody's.

"See you in a few hours!" Harry slurred obviously already drunker than all of us. I rolled my eyes and began to head for the door. Pushing past the bodies.

I began to push and shove through the dance floor, suddenly I felt a shoulder connect with mine pushing me back a step or two. I turn to give the asshole that bumped my a piece of my mind but when I looked over he was just standing there. I could barely see him but he was wearing a black hoodie with-- was he wearing sunglasses? Who in their right mind would wear sun glasses at a party. We starred at each other for  moment, and he stood there like he knew I would turn around and say something. My mouth didn't open though. I turn back around and make it to the front door. With one last look behind me I see him still standing there, looking at me with no emotion on his face. He kind of reminded me of a bouncer. His large arms were crossed over his chest, his hair was blonde, I could see it better now. I rush to open the door and step out into the fresh air. Taking a deep breath and begin to start my journey back home.

Well that was fucking weird.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hope you all liked it!

BTW the song on the side is the song Liam & Emilee danced to. & The picture is Brody!